Does he look happy?

Where does he look more happier

these pictures when we were happy in a relationship

Does he look happy?

Or these after we broke up

• 1st pictures
  • 2nd pictures
  • None
  • Both

Most Helpful Guy

• He looks distraught in the second lot, like he wiles away what in his mind - remains of his life, in his room, reminiscing of those heady summer days nestled in your bosom. That's what you wanted to hear, isn't it - that he's to all intents and purposes, dead without you? Isn't it? That's what makes you feel good, in the knowledge of that?

Most Helpful Girl

• He looks sad! he needs hugs and ben and jerry American dream ice cream!

What Guys Said 14

• In the second one. He looks more relaxed and his main focus right now is having a drama free life and just getting it in.

• Lmao he doesn't look happy now that he is single? I bet he has a smile ear to ear now !
    If those are his happy pics when you were together he sure don't look happy for real. Just faking it for the pictures.

So what? You think he's miserable now?
    Lmao.

What kind of question is this?
    " look at these happy pics when we were together " lmao compaired to what?
    You got to be kidding. And every pic looks the same. Poor guy was manic depressive I bet.

• The first three pictures, he seems really content and the others he seems serious, but that could be because a lot of guys aren't that comfortable taking selfies and we don't know whether to smile, or just take a serious pic. The last pic has a disturbing quality to it with the double up image on the left, of him smiling or talking, but it's kinda haunting...

• He seems a lot more mellow in the second set of pictures. Perhaps he isn't happier, but maybe less stressed.

• Should we assume these pics chart the decline of a relationship? Don't pick at the scabs of old wounds, it delays the healing process.

• Just changes in reaction of face..

smiling doesn't indicate that someone is happy or not..

• Dude is miserable now he is jerking off

• In the first set he is like *fake smile* in the 2nd set he is like *good riddance*

• Haha yeah probably 😂😂

• You nailed it. The first pictures look like a flash of light in a sea of darkness., the others look like depression.

• First or second?

Is that a big hoot owl I see in the background?

• he doesn't look the least bit bothered by the break up. You can move on in peace.

• Yes, he seems so.

• Second and third one, he looks like he's having a good time

• It's hard to say, because he could be happy enough in any of them. But I would probably say the 2nd picture he's the happiest most.

• he's not happy in either of the pics becuz he's not white.

What Girls Said 12

• Why does it matter? If you don't intend to get back with him does he have to be miserable for your egos sake?

• I'm not sure why you are asking this. First of all the first couple pictures someone is taking a picture or him or it's candid so he will be acting different in front of the camera then when he is taking a picture of himself. Also pictures aren't really a representation of how someone feels. Sometimes they are but unless we actually knew him we could give you a realistic answer. Sorry doll.

• I may be sad sometimes, but I can still fake a smile.
    I may be happy sometimes, but I can still hold it to myself and not show my excitement.

So, probably both...

• There is always a difference when looking at "posed" photos (such as selfies) and candid ones. I would say that the second one is where he looks happiest; it seems that it was taken informally during a good laugh or experience.

• I want to add that it isn't really appropriate, in my opinion, to be posting pictures of people you know without their consent. Questions here cannot be edited, and therefore as long as the image host doesn't change, the pictures aren't going anywhere.

• Yes. I agree.

• he has been really happy with you if the first set is when you two have been in a relationship

• His eyes look sad in the last picture.

• Didn't you just ask this yesterday. geez its time to move on.

• I meant the second photo not after you broke up sorry!

• It's okay aha don't worry about it.

• I don't know i guess

• looks like you just chose pictures where he wasn't fake smiling for the camera on the second set. you can't tell how happy someone is from a couple picures

• im going with the second one because it looks like he isn't posing, its a authentic amile

• please don't say "more happier"

He could be smiling in the first pics because someone else is taking the pic.