Rate my attractiveness (Just a bit of fun really)?

I have no isecuritys and know beauty is in the eye of the beholder so feel free to heckle me ha ha :D

• 1 - Thats a face?
  • 2 - The girl you are friends with but wouldn't ever think about doing THAT with.
  • 3 - Average, but still f***able
  • 4 - I would marry you and proudly show you off to the pairents.
  • 5 - Look out we have a goddess!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• I would say that you are cute! No need to heckle lol. I picked D.

• I would marry you and proudly show you off to the pears.

• Honestly... your personality (at least from the poll choices) is what's most attractive to me.

• You may not be drop dead gorgeous, but you are well above average looking. I think you'd stand out in a crowd, and i wouldn't hesitate to date you. You seem like a really fun, pleasant person as well ^_^

• I like you, you're cute. I will present you to my parent they're not here so maybe tomorrow or next week.

• cute and pretty face, beautiful eyes. goddess might be a little bit too much but definitely dateable ;)

• You look like one of my students so I'm not sure what to say

• What an awkward possition you find your self in. But she must be a very pretty girl ha ha

• She's a pretty attractive girl yes... just like you ;) :D

• You look pretty. Would that be in between "average, but still fuckaable" and "I would marry you and proudly show you off to the parents"? lol

• I'll put you down for a 3.5 ha ha. Thank you very much I appreciate the comment

• Get yourself a cure hairstyle, and you will look sexy as hell, but you so much adorable in each pic

• I agree with the cure hairstyle! And thanky very much ha ha

• I didn't ment cure hairstyle, your hairs are long and nice, and beautiful, I means to say get a curly hairstyle. This automatic correct messed up. Like in last pic, your open hairs make you very very very sexy.

• My vote is actually somewhere between 3 and 4. Looks don't trigger a feeling of wanting to marry someone but you are definitely better than average. More importantly you look like a lot of fun and like you could be quite wild.

• Thank you! If there was more room I would have done 1-10 but oh well ^_^
      I appreciate your comment!

• Sure thing, someone didn't like my comment though, lol

• Because I am so god damn pretty you offended them because you didn't give me the best possible answer? Ha ha

• :) You look really cute. More than cute.

You made me smile.

• You definitely have the looks of a goddess. I love your face and eyes!

• 10. ur hella cute.

• VERY cute. The top picture is cool. You look like you have a cool style in that one. Your nose is super-cute too. Pig tails are really sexy. The bottom picture is kind of annoying.

• I'll be sure to rewind time and not take the third picture for you! Thank you I appreciate your comment ^_^

• You're very beautiful
    Lovely smile , nice long brunette hair and pretty eyes

• very attractive, I like it ;)

• Are you really 21

• I don't know if I should be offended or flatterd ha ha. Yep, well and truly 21

• Your really cute not to offend but wish you could be in my room

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm... Not my type...

• You know what, I appreciate the comment. Its nice to be told that, most would be too afraid to admit it :)

• Hey if it makes you feel better I am not my type either. hahah Like if I saw a girl like me I'd say she not my type physical but emotional and mental it total different!

• You are pretty.

• There is no I in parents.