Which pic looks better?

Which pic looks better?

I know I look bad In all of them lol but which one do you think looks better?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look bad at all really. I like the very left one❤️‍

What Guys Said 3

• Depressing.
    No smile. We can see why. Likely have no teeth.
    And for Christ sake , shave the stash !
    Can just imagine the rest of that needing a good lawn mowing. You seriously post 3 nasty pics like that? You can't be real. Just posting random nasty skanks pics for entertainment im sure.
    You picked 3 of the nastiest pucs ever. Good one.
    Oh? What does this chic weigh in at? 260 lbs or so?

• Get out...

• Um first of all I do have teeth just because you probably don't doesn't mean other people don't and I do also show pics with teeth showing. No that's not why I posted them, I don't know why you gotta be so rude but idc because you're just a irrelevant person. No I don't, I weight way less, you don't even have a profile pic so... but unlike you I'm not rude so I won't say anything. Goodbye

• The one on the top right.

• 1|0

What Girls Said 6

• Aww you're gorg! I like the upper right one the most. The lighting is the best there and your eyes look really sparkly in that one. I also like how the hair is out of your face, and you don't look like you're forcing a smile as much as the others.

• You dont look bad in them! You should just smile more! I like the 3rd one best :)

• Remember , she ain't got teeth. Missing and broken black rotten only remain.
      She took her teeth pic down

• @Theshaft169 Yeah I do have teeth and you don't even know me so goodbye ✋

• blue topxx

• I like the black jacket picture! 👍🏻
    I have one question I am desperately trying to have answered. Could you answer mine? Pretty please? 😀

• the big photo blue shirt. try smiling bigger. show some teeth.

• Teeth? What teeth? They are half missing and half broken and black. That's why no smile. And great stash. She needs a gotee to match

• @Theshaft169 No that's not true and I don't care what you say again for the million time

• first one i think