Be honest do u find mix girls or black girls pretty?

I am mixed with Jamaican Mexican and white and I don't know if Its just the area I live in or something but a lot of guys dont find black girls attractive which made me feel insecure about my race because I look more black than any of my other races. Also I'm always compared to the stereotypical "black girl" they say i wear a weave when I don't or I do or should do certain things cuz "I'm black" which really pisses me off. Plus a couple of guys I know have even said they don't like black girls or would never date them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm white. I noticed that only black and mixed girls seem to talk and/or look at me. That got me into focusing more on them which got me more attracted to black and mixed girls. Anyway, no need to feel insecure about yourself. People can say whatever they want. Where you live plays a role but that doesn't make you better or worse than the rest. If those couple of guys said they don't like or would never date your race simply means that they are not interested. Their words don't apply to everyone else. Every person has his/her own preferences. And that includes you. So don't let their words or the actions of those around you mess you up. Look for someone you have an interest in and they have an interest in you.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm black too and i say that we should be proud of our race; they will always be stereotypes such as 'black girls are always angry' or such nonsense but take no notice. don't let society define what or who we are or what or who we should be. it's our choice.

every girl of every race is beautiful no matter what.

• Yup. Who you are is far more important than what you are. Can't change what you are. But you can shears change who you are. Don't be too harsh on society. Much of it is brainwashed by mass media and that's difficult to fend off. If more people could think outside the box they're in that was preprogrammed for them they could see clearly and think for themselves... like you👍

• i see your point; not everything should be blamed on society.

What Guys Said 16

• "Be honest do u find mix girls or black girls pretty?" I like everything skin tone wise so yeah... i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I find pretty girls pretty. Most of the girls I have dated are Caucasian, but I have also dated Mexican, Peruvian, Costa Rican, and Chinese girls. I have never dated a black girl but I have found some of them to be very attractive.

• No way. I only date my own breed. White power !!! KKK

Just kidding. There are some gorgous mid eastern/ white cross girls with darker complection that are beautiful. Only down side is his much dark hair and stubble they have after shaving even. A fair complection blond allways are so so smooth.
    That's why im more attracted to blond white girls. Wouldn't kick a brunette no matter what mix out of bed if I was awoke while still sporting wood and she was there to jump me. 😜

• I've always been sort of broad in interests, but something that bothers me is that black girls don't attract me usually (There are exceptions obviously, I mean have you seen Nathalie Emmanuel, but she is fairly light skinned.) But I find mixed girls as attractive as the typical blonde white girl if that is part of the scale.

• I like melanin in my women.

• Yeah I've been super into black girls at times. I don't care about that stuff.

• Yes, I do.

• i find pretty girls pretty and ugly girls not so pretty regardless of any race or mix of races

• Personally, I like mixed girls. Girls who are different or exotic-looking are awesome. Most guys I know like this too. Maybe the guys who tell you this are of the same race?

• Here we go again. Always anon. Smh.

• So what is the "stereotypical black girl"? What does that look like? Negro race girls come in every possible skin color, bone structure, numerous facial features, sizes, shaped, hair types, eye lid shapes, lip sizes, nose shapes/sizes, etc. what would the "stereotypical black girl" look like? Ohhhhhj. You mean the ones mass media portrays for you? I see.

How many "stereotypical black girls" do you see in person on a daily basis?

I see none. But I see plenty of attractive black women everyday at work and in school.

So you're negro and white Caucasian mixed, Jamaican ethnic and Mexican ethnic mixed? What nation is the white Caucasian part from? If you don't mind me asking. So, some guys don't like black girls. So? Do you mean white Caucasian guys? So? Some do. Some don't like Asian girls. So what? Many msny do. Some don't like Latinas black white or brown. So what? Many more do. Some don't like mid eastern of East Indian or white girls. So what? Many do.

All types have pretty

• The white part of me is from Poland

• that's hot

• Of course it's a case by case basis. But for the most part absolutely I think they're beautiful.

• Rarely

• I think black women are attractive.

• Its 100% my preference!!

• Yes, I do.

There are some guys who won't date black girls, but they're a minority in most areas. Most men in general care less about race than women do, and will date any woman who they find hot.

when I was younger, I'd say I didn't get much attention from black women, and maybe partly because of that, I didn't pay much attention TO black women. As I've gotten older I seem to get more interest (though it doesn't go anywhere since I'm not single!) and I've noticed I'm more aware of attractive black women around me too.

What Girls Said 8

• yes ma'am i think theyre gorgeous.

• You probably want guys' opinions but I think there are so many guys who are attracted to black or mixed women. In fact, there are a lot of guys out there who don't even like other races because they just prefer black or mixed women. Lol.

• sometimes i do!

• Yes, very much so.

• both are pretty

• Hmm, I always find these questions interesting. Mixed ethnicity /race (whatever you call it) people come in all mixes and different shades. A beautiful person is a beautiful person. I'd think people wouldn't care but they also can't help what they are attracted to.

• You are not black. We are approaching 2016 and we've got trolls still wondering if these geeks find black women attractive. Who cares?

• Yes mix girls are goals!