Do I need to lose weight?

So I'm just asking on your opinions if I need to lose weight or do anything to "improve" my body. no its not for attention, I've just been told that I should start dieting again (I was never really overweight , but I keep being told I should lose more). I need an unbiased opinion from people I don't know haha

Do I need to lose weight?

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you WANT to?

• Not really , I'm tired of doing extreme diets and not eating or caring too much, but my family is very judgmental and say I could lose 10 pounds.

• Then do not. You look healthy and attractive, just eat a healthy but normal diet and get some exercise now and then. No need for anything grueling or for weight loss. You should only lose weight if you want to and feel like you should, not because people tell you to. Their opinions on your appearance do not matter.

• Thanks so much:) I had just posted because I needed opinions from people who don't know me and aren't just going to be nice to spare my feelings , but if random people are saying I'm fine then I guess I am

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to lose weight. I swear what is with you skinny people and saying you need to lose weight? What are you trying to lose your life's breath?

• Haha well thanks for putting me with skinny people? And I'm just asking because my family is telling me to lose 10 pounds or so , but I wanted to know if I really should before I do another extreme diet.

• Your family can suck that flat stomach of yours which they should envy. You're not fat, and they need to hush.

What Guys Said 41

• Nope, you got a good bod.

• Yea you should diet way more.
    I wouldn't date that. I like my woman in shape and toned. Not this !
    You shouldn't be wearing a bikini. You don't seriously go to the beach in that do you?

Loose weight? Your just a attention whore.

• You look in great shape. No need to lose any weight. Maybe exercise to get some toning.

• No way you think you need to lose weight. Please, do not lose weight, your body is 100

• No, your body is just perfect the way it is right now.

• fishing fo compliments are we?

• no, unless you want to do it yourself. that body looks great and there is no need to lose more weight.

• hell no. you've got a great body

• No, you absolutely do not need to lose weight. You are voluptuous in all the right places. Juicy-looking! Your ribs are visible. This is a clear sign that you don't need to lose weight. Also, your waist is well defined as is your stomach. Girls who have some substance in these areas are also sexy (think of the girls on the dove commercials). Don't diet or try to lose weight. Eat healthily. I can't imagine who told you to diet. Someone who is obsessed with images the media feeds them I'd guess.

• Whoever is telling you that is dead wrong and has a warped idea on what a girls body should look like. If anything you may be too skinny. You look great, don't change a thing.

• No, you donĀ“t.

• Body looks great... but the face not so much hahaha

• lol what a question. dont you know how sexy you are?

• No, you don't need to lose weight. You look perfectly normal.

• Yes, about ten pounds. You also need bigger boobs

• No you look great

• Harika poli... where would you lose this weight from? I mean seriously.
    Kali nixta

• No, you don't need to lose any weight.

• Who told you this? Burn them.

• No, I don't think so. You look pretty good and healthy.

• No you can.

• You are beautiful and you're perfect just as you are.
    No need to lose any weight whatsoever.
    I like the bikini by the way

• Yes you do, Those clothes look very heavy.

• no you dont need to lose weight.
    you just need to do some exercise i guess
    but still you'r hot

• lose weight or hot guys won't like you.

• Looking at your age. Your shape fits perfectly.

• No, plzz :*

• Based on that pic, I would say you're good and don't need to lose weight.

• You are freakin' HOT!

• You don't "need" to lose any weight.
    But why choose you over somebody who did?

Simple really.

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 12

• You dont need to lose weight at all you look a little below average. Your boobs look fine ignore the man above and just stay the same.

• No you don't. It's a perfectly healthy and normal body.

• I don't know your overall health, it's hard to go by appearances. But, given I don't have your medical background, I can say by assumption alone that you look to be a healthy weight. I wouldn't consider losing weight until you consult a doctor.

• Never allow what people say to you about your body upset you. It baffles me that someone is telling you that you need to diet. They are absolutely wrong and very, very out-of-touch and cruel. Your body looks very healthy and slim. I would not recommend losing any more weight.

• i think u look fine as u r hun =]

• We all need to lose some weight!

• i think you're good!

• No your perfectly fine

• Jeezzz. Not at all. Don t lose a single pound.
    Don t mind me asking but are you a c cup? 😜😶

• No no no no no. Literally body goals.

• definitley do not need to!!!

• the people who said those thing were just jealous I think. just ignore them.