Which girl has a prettier face?

Both of them have a really nice and slim body, so comparing their faces would do justice!

Apart from voting for either of them you can also leave your comments.
Which girl has a prettier face?

• Left
  • Right

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• So hard to tell, they're both looking at their goddamn cell phones! agh, I hate the "Selfie" age. lol

• can't really tell since one's face is sort of blocked... but I'd vote for the left

• They both fall under 5's.

• I'd go with, they are the same person. Same posture, stance, arm positioning, finger placement whilst taking the shot. The picture on the right has some very harsh lighting, and she isn't wearing as much make-up as the picture on the left, where she is wearing more make-up and the lighting is softer.
    She's very pretty though

• On the left. Just some tiny facial features make me lean towards her.

• This is a hard choice. They both have similar features in terms of color (eyes and hair). In terms of shape they are both in different categories. The girl on the left has round, child-like, full features. And for this category she excels. The girl on the right has sharp, angular and well-defined features. And she looks awesome for that category. This one is the more exotic and unique-looking of the two. It sort of makes me think of what a European girl may look like. While the one on the right makes me think of what a lot of hot typical American girls look like. I picked the one on the left out of the multiple choices. And this one has a little more sex appeal. that may be due to the makeup and lighting. Because the one on the right is much more fun and interesting to look at. And when your eye rests on her the sexual appeal is stronger than the one on the left.

• I'd go with the one on the left, though that's because the pic on the right has such shoddy lighting that it doesn't do the woman justice.

• They look the same wuuuut.-.

• left: make up
    right: no make up

but doesn't mater since good looking enough for hot guys

• everybody looks same in those over make-up faces

• same woman?

What Girls Said 5

• i only come here for the points now, because i have no interest in these questions.

• umm I don't know they have the same face? right?

• they look like the same person :O

wait... do they know that their pics are posted on here?

• They look kinda similar

• They look the same to me 🙈