How dies my new outfit look?

How does my new outfit look?
How dies my new outfit look?

Thanks for all your honest opinions... I do normally wear dresses though so I was just trying jeans.

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like the collar area of your top, it's beautiful. However, with it being white and kind of see-through, I would suggest maybe a cami to wear underneath. The jeans sit too high maybe? If you like where it's sitting on your stomach area, I would maybe try a different top, one that is more flowy and darker color.

What Guys Said 10

• Let me help... the outfit isn't flattering for you. First off, the jeans are WAY too high on you. You look to have very nice, feminine hips... you need to show off those curves, not constrain them with those jeans. By wearing those jeans, they actually make you look overweight (which I don't believe you are). You need low-rise, or even super-low-rise jeans. That will get your shape in order.
    I probably wouldn't go with a see-thru shirt (white) because you aren't super-skinny and tan. You need a color or a white that's not see through. You probably have a "color" that's right for you, but I can't tell from the pictures since they are filtered.
    With the shirt, I'd again look for something more fitted to your shape. I can't see how busty you are, but take into account any of your curves.
    I think your a good looking girl that's being hidden by poor clothing choices. You have the potential to be really hot if you want.
    Additionally, you have an oval-face... straighten you hair and let it grow longer... that will really be the icing on the cake.

• The last picture is not an outfit.

• Its okay... I think you could find better!

• Are you 3 months preg? Maternity cloths?

• Looks ok to me

• It's to die for.

• Nice feminine tummy!

• its jeans and a top... not really an 'outfit'. just clothes but if you are fishing, you look ok

• Very English at a guess

• superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

What Girls Said 6

• It's whatever.

• Plain. :/

filler filler

• I wouldn't even lounge around the house in that. It's too plain

• Eh it's ok but it's not my style at all

• I thought it was about your outfit, last one doesn't look like an outfit

• You're too fat for that tee (or whatever that is called).