3 sporty girls, which one?

1) Which one is the sexiest and prettiest?
2) Which one has the best body?
3) What do you think about her outfits?

• White tank top
  • Grey t-shirt and long ponytail
  • Grey t-shirt and short hair

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm it's kinda hard for me to see them clearly... But I think the one with short hair and a grey shirt is the prettiest. However, they're all pretty!! And all look fit. and their outfits... Look comfy? Lol

• You mean the one who is the tallest/biggest/strongest of them?

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, why do girls in high school, specifically sporty girls who are REALLY good friends, do stuff like this so much? It's like they enjoy humiliating themselves in front of each other or something...
    My crush is pretty much like that (well, from what I've seen her post on Twitter, but not so much with just me), and it intimidates me.

Anyway, I can honestly say they are all about the same level of attractiveness. I guess the white tank top girl is slightly prettier than the other two but it's hard to tell because of the lack of quality.

• I agree

However how would you desribe them/compare them?

• That's even harder cause of the low quality. What is this video even from? Do they go to your school or something?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It is hard to tell because of the gear they are wearing but from what I can see, the one with the white tank top is hottest

• None of the above

• sorry, i don't believe in 240p