Girls/Guys: Do you think its ok when girls have their bras show through their blouse?

Most Helpful Guy

• It used to be totally wrong. But over time lots of women did it and it became somewhat acceptable. More recently, fashion has designs such that some bras and see through blouses go together well. But as others have said, make you selection classy, not trashy.

Most Helpful Girl

• when i see that, i dont really care to b honest

What Guys Said 20

• Honestly I don't think that much about it when I see it. Do what you are comfortable with. I don't have breasts so my vote should not copy for much anyways.

• I think it's hot as fuck

• I have no problem with it - To me it is just a type of fashion - If you wore a Tshirt you are covering the breasts, with a bra you are covering the breasts, same principle as far as I am concerned.

• I do think it looks hot in some instances. And sometimes it's trashy. Depends on the occasion, location, and more.

• Ehh I don't really care for it to be honest but some shirts just do that so I;'m not gonna get mad or anything about it.

• About everyone knows girls wear bras, I think. So what's possibly wrong with it?

• yea nothing wrong with that. that is still light years away from a free strip show

• Yea it's kinda hot. Thong riding too is hotter

• True I find seeing a girls bra through her blouse attractive and like looking I don't however think it's ok for someone your age.

• Its kinda trashy

• Its hot but a little trashy

• What ever makes you comfortable, I find it to be a slight turn on when I can see her bra.

• As long as it isn't 100% clear/visible underneath. Comes off as a little slutty and distracting.

• Hot stuff 👌

• I like that look.

• Thats kind of hot!!

• it's trully sexy.

• I prefer girl with t shirts on the flesh

• Love it always!

• Trashy, to be honest.

What Girls Said 6

• If it's done subtlety, such as a black netted top and with a black bra can look quite good but any obvious 'look at me' attempts are cringe worthy

• What's the big deal? It's just a bra. Yes it's okay.

• yes i think its okay.

• I usually try to avoid that but often not possible - even if the colour matches then the outline comes through if your wearing a tight top.

• yeah it can look good once it is appropriate for the situation :)

• It's is a fine line between classy and slutty usually bad