From a man's perspective, am I considered fat or out of shape?

I ask this because I was at work the other day and I noticed a female co-worker of my looking at my body. On one occasion she looked down at my breast and on another occasions she looked at my stomach. I dress fairly conservative, but am wondering if she percieves me as fat.

I also have a son who is 4 so my body is not the way it used to be before my child. Ladies: you can answer too, If I was your co-worker, why would you stare at me. Thanks!

http://postimg.org/image/kh04ntwsd/

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg my bitch of a housemate looks at me like that all the time. She will just stare at a particular body part eg. Could be my stomach, sometimes my ass, arms or boobs. With a bitchy smirk on her face. She is fucking ugly by the way and has a body like a man lol. To answer ur question you look great in ur pic.

• Why do u think she does it?

• I don't know but if she was happy with herself and her life she wouldn't care what I look like

What Guys Said 11

• I think you look fine - Sometimes when you think people are staring at you their mind is elsewhere - You have nothing to worry about from that pic

• not fat but could be out of shape, hard to tell from that pic.

• No you're hot.

• Maybe she was checking you out?

• Not at all

• Considered normal and good.

• You lookin' good

• You look thin to me

• You body looks nice. Nice curves if I was your co worker I would be looking at your nice figure and want to really ask you out to a date, and you just had a child. You are looking amazing.

• You're considered sexy as hell as far as I'm concerned.

• U r sexy and sexy

What Girls Said 2

• I think you look great

• No you don't look it to me.