Ideal bra size?

I know most guys don't actually have an 'ideal size', but is bigger really better when it comes to boobs? I'm a 32F, but I envy my friends who are all about 32-34C...

Most Helpful Guy

• Love the body you have 💁🏻

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know... I like small boobs

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• I'm not a big boob guy, and it seems like it would probably be uncomfortable for the girl to carry all that weight around in front all the time. I like a nice handful, but I've got friends who are really in to the giant boobs. Everyone's got their own taste :-)

• in life you will find that guys like all shapes and sizes of women - Personally I prefer smaller boobs but there are those that love big ones,

• 32D or 34D are my favorite if I understand boob size correctly.

• Yes bigger is definitely better. 32F is definitely a very good size. I bet all your C cup friends envy you.

• All boobs are awesome. Large, small, huge. Medium. I love em all. Enjoy what you have hun.

• Size does matter and for me I have a limit 32F are very close to being to big for me, but that depends on your build and if they suits you but no matter what size they are if I like you I like them.

• I prefer 32B-C

• as a male i know little about bra size. this guys are really creeping me out.

• Big boobs are amazing. I always fantasise about girls with big boobs. They look much sexier. Can we see a picture of your chest to get an idea?

What Girls Said 4

• Good grief girlie! I know my back would be hurting so bad and to take off my bra during a long day at work would just ABSOLUTELY refreshing!

• Well, I happen to be at the opposite end of the spectrum - 32A over here (tiny, I know). I wish I had C's though, that seems like the perfect size for me :)

• 32 D I think would be great

• I'm 32C, wish I were 32D, that would be perfect for me.