Where do I find a girl like this? like what place/country has them?

i feel like i can only fall in deep, unconditional love with a girl like this.. :

a girl who never swears, is petite, feminine,
a very pure and girly girl

a girl whose shy, and polite, she is also really pretty and cute.

she is very organized and neat and tidy, and tries to wear make-up/lipstick.

she is short, and also relgious..

a girl who i can look at the stars with every night. a girl who wants to look at the stars with me everynight,

a girl who likes walks through the forests late at night, and likes girly songs and movies

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• The gurk of ma dreamz that is everything that u juz descirbed..@cinderelli 🌹💍💏
    Took everything right outta ma mouth

• @cinderelli baby i solly I've failed ma wifey </3
      But if i would say asker, i would point u to Virginia. Best of luck 👌🏼

• Yeah.. its disappointing.. ma Asian boiii made me sad.. 😔

• And I am not shy.. 😕

What Girls Said 9

• at a church? hahah

• Lol definitely not here. You only have rude giants like me who are super blunt and not afraid to open their mouth lol.

• I sort of am that girl. It didn't do me any good so far tho! Good luck finding your girl :)

• Hahaha good luck!! Not many of them out there.

• Short.. really!

• Lol I tick all the boxes except the makeup and lipstick part. I'm not huge on makeup

• I'm like that but unfortunately no guy in my town wants a woman like that they want promiscuous females

• aww really? i would do anything for a girl with the qualities i described, i found one but she broke my heart like 1.5 years ago. i am still so broken by it, i never found anyone, another girl like her

• what sounds like you? the qualities i listed above?

• yeahhhh the qualities you listed above are the exact qualities i have yet no guy in my town finds it attractive they only view me as a boring, inexperienced girl... i mean they are attracted to me when they see me but give up on me... especially when i tell them that im waiting till marriage to ever have any type of relation. i dont let guys touch me or anything no matter how inlove i am cause all i care about is being loved and respected, and i believe that sex was made for married couples,,, i'm sure you'll find one there are plenty of us out there except we are a bit rare to find

• You found me ❤😊

• Yeah, good luck with that...

• why? i cry so much because i found a girl like that and she broke my heart. will ever find another one?

What Guys Said 9

• You certainly have a very detailed wish list - I wish you all the best but my advice is don't restrict your options too much, a girl like that may not exist and even if you do meet, you may not fall in love with each other.

• I am sorry; who doesn't search this? Every human searches this with his/her all power bro. Everyone needs an angel/hero for him/herself...

Good luck :)

• If you live in America like me, or any Western Country you are not going to have any luck. It is Women from non Western Countries that still act this way so.

• girls like that are already taken i guess

• I think XV century Europe has plenty of those.

• may be in every country.. LOL

• You are describing Indian and Pakistani girls there lol

• In your dreams.

Wandering at night singing? WTF is wrong with you?

• There are plenty of them in Utah.