I absolutely HATE my body. What can I do? Brutal honesty please?

In clothes I usually look pretty good and a lot of guys say they like my body, but only some of them have seen me less clothed (like in underwear. No guys seen me completely naked but several have seen me in a thong and a big t shirt which is the closest to nudity I've been with a guy.

First of all my boobs are TINY and ones bigger than the other. Then my hips are too wide which makes my boobs look even smaller. I have too long of a torso and short legs. My legs are okay but my calves are too thin. Most guys say they like my ass but in certain light it has cellulite and it is kinda saggy and just ugly in my opinion. I look chubby sometimes even though I'm only like 105-108lbs. No matter how thin I am my hips ass and thighs are still bulky. I think my waist should be much smaller like 22-23" instead of 24" almost 25".

I just hate my body so so so much right now I could fuckin cry.
If I had bigger boobs I think it would be a redemptive quality but no.

I tried a squat and deadlift regimen for a while and didn't get noticeable results and I gave up.

The only thing I can do is tone up my glutes and legs but I guess I'm stuck with bulky hips and a wide waist and no boobs.

My body at various angles

I absolutely HATE my body. What can I do?  Brutal honesty please?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you hate anything about yourself , you work on it untill your happy... So get cracking

What Guys Said 44

• Oh come on !

The things I would give up just to spoon to a body like this ! Your body is attractive. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it ! Stop being so insecure.

"but in certain light it has cellulite"
    Mouahahah you gotta be kidding ! In certain light, we all have cellulite. Do you think guys will take a light and try to find the worst possible angle to spot your cellulite? We don't give a shit.

• Don't cry, your body is beautiful! I do not blow sunshine up people ass's so I mean it when I say that. Your boob size is perfect in my opinion, your tummy is kissable, your hips are sexy as hell and your ass was made to wear a thong, you have way less cellulite then a lot of women (cellulite is common, even normal) and your skin is amazing!

If your having this much trouble accepting your self why not try some positive self talk from time to time and get out there and do some exercise, it's great for your health and will make you feel much better about your self regardless of weather or not you look any different from it.

• Many girls would love to look like you, so seriously, accept what you have because your seeing fault where the majority would see so much more. A guy would be lucky to call you his own and be proud of it, x

• Dammit don't hate your body, it's really nice.
    The only thing I could suggest improving is maybe toning dat ass.

• I think your problem is the body fat around hips, butt and legs, you need to lose the fat and put some muscle on. Have you tried to do that trough exercise? I understand that you tried squats and dead lifts, those are good for building muscle but you need a good program to see results. Maybe just go the gym and work with a trainer to find a good program for your goals.

• No matter how thin I get I always big hips and thighs etc. Even when I am like 90 lbs.

• That is because you lose muscle instead of fat, with a good program you would lose some fat around hips and put some muscle so the whole package looks better, I would say try to work with someone that knows about this.

You will have to push yourself, usually girls think that they have to lift very easy, everybody has to lift for their weight so that they are challenged.

Make a plan and follow trough, you will improve.

• Jesus.

Look - you're body is not only terrific... it will definitely turn any man on.

YOU DO have one boob that's noticeably smaller than the other... and even though most women have one that is larger than the other, it's not so obvious to men unless they look closely when the woman is naked.

But your... you can see even clothed. You can definitely FIX this though if it really bothers you with plastic surgery.

• I am afraid you have fallen into the trap of being your own harshest critic - I have yet to meet anybody who is entirely happy with their body - In those pics you have very little to worry about, honestly you look great.

• Your body is just fine. You are thin, you have nice hips, you have a perfect belly--you are well above average.

The only thing i think you could improve is your ass. It is a good size, and its proportional, but i think it could use some toning so it looks tighter and rounder. I think if you took 15-30 minutes out of your day to do 100 or so squats a day, that you could improve in a few months.

• You criticize yourself WITHOUT reason. I assure you, i swear that im not lying to be polite.

You are hot!

• In my opinion your body looks good, true your not perfect hardly anyone ever is. From what I have heard and read most girls breasts are not the same size, and in your 3rd and forth pic your butt looks really good however I do see how it sags in the fifth pic, not bad though, if you you'd try running along with some squats and stick with it for a while your butt would look great. As for your first pic with you laying down, your body looks amazing and I don't think your waist and hips are too wide either.

• Are you crazy? Check in a mental health clinic. Let your anxieties go. You are by no means the ugliest chick I have ever clapped eyes on. You're absolutely average. In fact, if you weren't so insecure, you'd even find guys who'd date you... seriously, exclusively even.

• I have found guys who would date me, but that doesn't mean that my body is great. But thank you.

• think about it this way... you can't see your full body, not without a mirror anyway... If the person who sees the entirety of your being, and says that you're beautiful... why on earth should you argue? let the anxiety go, mate... I'd give you a puff of what I'm smoking... It'd really help you chill

• I love your body

• I think your really sexy to be honest good portion sizes, I think your size for me be the ideal healthy sizes, I like girls with curves to them and are still thin.

if you where my girlfriend I would be very physically attracted to you, to be honest I cannot notice one boob bigger then the other.

if your arse is fine just needs a bit of spanking though there are guys who like girls with small boobs I am one of them guys. you really have nice hips

• My hips are one of the things I really hate the most. I would prefer them like this
      25.media.tumblr.com/...lwjf36SZ3V1qgyuxfo1_500.png

• I looked at the image hun I prefer your hips I really think your hips are sexier if you where my girlfriend I would have a hard time keeping my hands off of them. in all the images you have shown me I really think your hips are sexy. I hope you start feeling more comfortable with your body because your are sexy the way you are.

• I my gosh... You're SO amazingly gorgeous. I wouldn't change your boobs for the world. WAY HOT! Your body is smoking! 👌🏻

• Seriously? your body is hot, nothing you need to worry about. Boobs have a nice size, ass looks great too and you seem to be overall in great shape.

There is really nothing wrong with it, it's a very sexy body and you should appreciate it

• I got chubby pretty quick from it so I think you are being too critical of yourself. Your body looks good.

• Oh well your front looks quite in shape.. Your back you need to work it out in the gym...
    So so bring insecure and go and with out...

Your are already fit.. Just tone your booty

• Nothing wrong with your bod

• ugh this again. girl you really look mighty fine. nothing wrong with you at all.

• The only thing I can tell you is, sqats. That ass is flabby and it needs definition.

• Seriously, if you think you're ugly, what's left for me?
    You're perfect, any straight guy would love to hit on you.

• I really like your skin color, body isn't bad. Tone up and work out a bit. My boobs aren't perfect either, my right nipple sits higher, but I dont cry about it. Give you 8/10

• U have a nice body but if u want a fit condition u have to work hard. results dont come in 2 weeks... u have too eat clean and train hard if u want change something. but dont hate your body!! u are must better than u think

• I think you're sexy! Keep doing whatever you have been, is working. You need to stop hating your body. Put on some sexy lingerie and go to a Halloween party.

• really? you don't like your body? your really good looking to me :) just go to the gym a little, all you really need is to sculpt that butt a little and your a perfect 10 when it comes to your body :)
    all the best,
    JJ

• not a bad body at all. try some swimming and that should firm your butt up more. thighs are ok, looks nice round the front.

• your ass is a little flat otherwise you have an amazing body... try doing some squats

• I think you look hot :)

• I like your body it looks great to me

• You're hot.

• Are you crazy, that's hot

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 9

• I've seen this body before XD

Dudette.. You're more than fine.

My back is bigger than my hips and your boobs are bigger than mine. Can you imagine how tiny my boobs are? XD
    Seriously, forget about it... Your boobs are okay, that's a good size, not too small not too big, they are fineeee!

And your ass... Just workout, get rid of the cellulite and you'll have a perfect booty. It's already very beautiful to be honest.

You have no belly fat, so it looks perfect. You can always get less of course. I'm obsessed with abs, I don't know if it's your thing

• I'm just feeling really insecure. Its hard.

• You are in great shape. Don't hate your body. Everyone looms different. If you want to improve just tone. Do cardio, some abdominal workouts, squats help get a bubble butt, but you won't see results right away. It takes 6 weeks to see results but believe me they are all worth it. Be more confident in yourself. You are sexy. Strut it with some high heels and nice pair of jeans and just smile everywhere you go!

• You're not overweight, but you have more fat than muscle, and that's why you feel like you're chubby. You need to cut your carb and fat intake, up your protein, and exercise. Aim for an hour of resistance training and cardio, 5 days a week. It won't happen fast, but it is the best way to build muscle, while losing fat. It will give a more toned appearance, and since muscle is denser than fat, you'll be slimmer while at the same weight.

Other than that: Your boobs are fine. I wouldn't notice the size difference if you didn't point it out. You DON'T have significant cellulite. Everyone has some.
    Your waist is in proportion with your hips. How tall are you? Unless you're under 5'0, a 22-23 inch waist is not healthy. 24-25 is perfect.

You look fine. It's ok to want to improve your body, but don't hate yourself. Just do something good for your body.

• I'm 5'2". Thank you! I'm definitely going to try to get back on a regimen

• No problem :) At 5'2, you're definitely not even close to being overweight. Stick to the exercise and nutrition regime, but remember that it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Doing it for a month or two, then stopping, won't work. It's all about making good choices with meals, and getting in the right amount of exercise. Not only will you become toned, your general health will improve. You'll sleep better, your immune system will be more effective, and your skin/hair/teeth/everything will improve.
      Good luck :)

• Stop showing off, I'm sure you love your body

• I don't but thank you

• Well sorry if I was wrong, I love your body ! I wrote the first comment because I don't see how you can't love it !

• Thank you, I appreciate it.

• Get a reduction in your right tit. That should even them out.

• Ur fine! Ur weight almost under if ur shorter than 5'2. Cellulite is normal.. U have a juicy ass. Don't think bad.. Every girl has a boob that is bigger than the other..

• Just work out a little, you're fine.

• Everyone's advice here is to have an unrealistic Instagram worthy butt so I'd say work on your butt. Also eating healthy, minimizing snacks, drinking more water will make you a healthier person overall.

• Give me your hips please 😭😭😭😭

• They're a burden from hell trust me