Guys, What's your opinions on petite women?

I'm just wondering what some of your opinions are on about petite woman? Perspectives on why you like petite woman? I'm petite and sometimes I wish I was like thicker but I'm healthy but I'm small and I can pull it of

Updates:
off*

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute and petite is easy on the eye, its nice because all good things come in small packages and why do we like it, well, whats not to like? x

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I have always been very happy with petite women. Absolutely no complaints. They do call on me more frequently to retrieve something from a top shelf.

1|1
    0|0
  • They are so much fun especially in the sack.

1|1
    0|0
  • In my mind, petite women are cool. Ya know since it's easier for them to have a stacked body (due to their small stature), but more times than not, I don't go looking for them (I'll date em tho).

Since I like girls who're around 5'8-6'1 because they can usually hold their body weight better ^_^. i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • I like petite women or tall and lithe - I think it is very feminine, it is a matter of taste to some feminine is the more curvy/thicker the better but to me it is much more subtle that is why the petite/lithe woman appeal to me. With a petite/lithe you focus on the whole person sometimes with a thicker/curvy person your whole focus is taking up by a pneumatic chest or a bubble butt first.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like small little petite girls! It's fun to pick ya up, toss ya all around... there's a cuteness behind it etc...

1|0
    0|0
  • they are awesome like all women

1|0
    0|0
  • love them. makes my dick look huge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like petite girlies as much as average height and tall ones! :-D

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer petite. It's just my preference. I don't like big or thick. Huge tits and bubble butts are huge turn offs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like petite... nothing wrong with it, especially if healthy and attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I like petite way better than amazon. If a girl is over 130, I tend to be turned off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm very tall but I like petite women a lot... Don't ask me why it's just like that lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • petite women bounce up and down on my dick better

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll have no problems carrying you about

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer petite girls simply because I'm not the biggest guy myself, I'm 5'9. I don't like thicker girls like the kim k type

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys love petite women

0|0
    0|0