Not posing or sucking in... ?

Not posing or sucking in... ?

I just need to know how I look?
I was standing on the toilet because it is the only way to get a full length picture. Also my question is how do I look? What do I need to work on? If you want you can leave a rating, thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You look gud what the point?

What Guys Said 19

• I would say you are in good shape for your age and physique - Keep up any fitness work or training you are doing and that should be enough for you at this stage of your development.

• Too thin for me

• Really?😐😐 I don't think I'm thin

• Its only my opinion. I like heavier curvy women

• What's the question?

• A little on the thin side. Not bad though.

• Am I really on the thin side😶

• So i love your figure! Nice wide hips compared to a lot of other girls I know. I like your bum, however booties are always welcome. You have great boobs, not too big or fake, and honestly i dont really care how small a girl is, too big can be a turn off for me. I also like how your not super toned or skinny. I love girls who have a little meat on their bones. Its tasty haha! Ide rate your body at an 8 or 9! Hope i helped, hope i didn't offend!

• everything is good but that booty. I think you should work on that.

• Looks great 👍
    Nothing you need to worry about :)

• why the hell do you stand on your toilet? hahaha

Nice body but your ass is flat.

• sexxyyyy ;)

• What is your question exactly?

• Your body is nice, I would date a girl with your figure. But if you want to be even more appealing than you are now, you could work out your butt more and core exercises would give you toned abs which I find attractive and you'll feel better with regular exercise. Just remember to use your sex appeal/body for good and not be a heart breaker lol

• I've got a hard on now. You look great thanks for posting.

• I think you like fine, very pretty

• you look so so so hot

• In my opinion i find u so sexy.

• Geez... Super hot regardless of whatever you're trying to do right there lol

• You look fabulous. Just add a bit of tone to your abs and you would be perfect

• Damn... very sexy!!!

• Your body is beautiful.

• Very sexy. Would love to see your face, but based on these pictures I'd say you are beautiful. Anyone would be lucky to have you. I'm already having naughty fantasies about you. How old are you?

What Girls Said 4

• Okay... wait.. what's the question?

• look alright bruh

• You have a great body. I am jealous of your legs!! I would also suggest doing more workouts for your core so that you look refined. The bra looks bad. Get a different one to pull them up so they can look perkier.

• Thanks for the tip😅👍🏽😂

• You're perfect!