Boyfriend loves when I show off my body?

I wore a sexy tribal costume for Halloween and my boyfriend got super turned on.. I think because it was cheeky? Are most guys like this? Girls and guys please...

Most Helpful Guy

• The facts and assumptions.
    1.) You wore a "sexy tribal costume."
    2.) Your boyfriend likes sex or sexy things.
    3.) Your boyfriend likes you.

Therefore, your boyfriend likes you wearing a sexy tribal costume because he likes you being sexy. It makes sense it would turn him on.

Are most guys like this? If a guy gets turned on by sex/sexy things, chances are he will get turned on by a "sexy tribal costume" (aka revealing clothing). The amount of being turned on may vary from guy to guy though. For instance, some may change behavior (like maybe try to flirt with you), while others may just may say in their head "oh that's attractive." It varies.

Most Helpful Girl

• You wore what you yourself call a slutty so why would you be surprised your boyfriend likes it?

What Guys Said 8

• I think Halloween or fancy dress themed events give us a chance to try something we normally wouldn't so it was different almost exotic for your boyfriend that is why it had such an effect on him,

• Of course you turned him on. How can a guy not get turned on from seeing that outfit?

• seeing the person he loves in really any kind of revealing clothes should turn him on. it is natural and i'm sure you turned on more guys than him

• What's not to like?

• @cinderelli ma body is waiing for u to show meh urs 🤗

• he's got jungle fever

• Your boyfriend is a lucky dude

• If it's what you're wearing in your profile pic, I'm sure he wasn't the only guy super turned on! lol!

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know it seem like it!

• maybe... im being a so called "sexy" ref that my friend josh picked out for a party im going to and when I came out with it on he said he got hard XD