Some have said I'm intimidating... How do you know when you intimidate someone? & do I look like I might intimidate someone?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going by your avatar in which you look cute - In what ways can you seem intimidating physically Are you tall?, Do you have a serious manner? - I have a serious face and sometimes people jump to the wrong conclusion about my personality - Personality wise do you seem very smart maybe people get a bit intimidated by that - Are you shy/quiet maybe you seem a bit standoffish but you are just a bit unsure about interacting with people.
    I think "intimidating" is possibly the wrong word usually these mannerisms are something else all together usually quite innocent but people unfortunately jump to wrong conclusion.
    Next time someone says this, ask them what they mean and have a think about it to see is there any small change you can make to clear up any misapprehension.
    I am not advocating changing your personality wholesale to gain favour but maybe a small change to show your true self. I was told that my serious manner was probably caused by shyness so I made an effort more to relax around people,

Most Helpful Girl

• Tbh you do not look intimidating at all. You look like a pretty and nice girl

What Guys Said 4

• Probably a little bit haha, but that is probably because of the expression you're making in that picture

• No you're pretty but not intimidating lol

• I'm scared but I'm a wimp

• Not in that picture but for example my picture, my family gets me to laugh for photos be touching my ribcage. I generally have the so-called death stare (according to people) and they also say I look intimidating.

What Girls Said 0