What Asian country does she look like?

Its found in a vietnam images so you know its vietnam.. any other possiblity country? I like her face shape.. the oval... i wonder were there are girls like that..
What Asian country does she look like?

Updates:
.. i dont think so... reason i posted ot is coz i really like her face shape... maybe its coz i had a girl in my school whi had the exact shape as her lol...

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I am not sure!

0|0
    0|0
  • Like Thai transgenders.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are girls with oval shaped faces like... only everywhere in the world.. -.-

0|0
    0|0
    • Only Asians have this lovely face...

• many girls have oval shaped face

0|0
    0|0
    • Were? Country?

• Show All
    • not really, my cousin is puerto rican and i know colombians with the same features, there are a lot of Asian women in nyc, L. A. and miami as well

• Or u cN just go to an Asian country?

What Guys Said 4

• I did a reverse image search and it does seem to be vietamese in origin - I think she is from that part of the world - She doesn't look thai/Chinese or Japanese - I feel she is either vietamese or korean.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol i was gonna post a reply to u but it got posted in. The "updates" read it

• Wow she is stunning I am gonna jack off to this now. That's weird though cause usually Vietnamese chicks are usually unattractive or ugly most hot Asians I know of are usually Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Taiwanese and maybe Korean.

0|0
    1|0
  • She could be from any possible east or southeast Asian country. She may not necessarily be Vietnamese either.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why east or southeasy in particular?

• Does she look south Asian/Indian or mid eastern to you?

Asian girls can be found all over the world. But the vast majority are in East Asian, southeast Asian and pacific islands like Japanese islands, Taiwan, Hong Kong. The Philippines, and others.

• Tungusic girl!

0|0
    0|0
    • Whats that?

• She looks like Manchu-Tungus girl.

• What do u mean