Which guy is better looking?

1

Which guy is better looking?
2

• Guy 1
  • Guy 2
  • How the hell is Batman more buff than Superman
  • Did Superman forget his underwear
  • can't wait for "Dawn of Justice"
  • pfffft Marvel is better
  • I was expecting a question with pictures of actual guys for rating and I am disappointed :(

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is batman in a badly sewn pajama?

I honestly could not care less for that movie. Any movie with superman is boring...

• Oh no you didn't

• Lol actually Iron Man could never beat Superman. Even with kryptonite. Superman once lifted a whole island made out of the stuff. But everyone is entitled to an opinion xD

• Superman sucks because he never really struggles. If his only weakness is kryptonite and he can lift a whole island of it, what's the point? He's boring.
      My superhero is better than yours.

What Girls Said 21

• Is that Ben Affleck as Batman? Whatever they did to that picture, his shoulders, arms, and torso length to not match the entire body. He looks disproportional and too compact.

Superman, Henry Cavill receives my vote.

Now, if Christian Bale was the represented Batman, there would have been more to consider.

• Thank goodness I thought I was actually going to have to judge real people, why would I still click on the question you might ask? Because I am a bitch that's why. But actually batman all the way. Superman is over rated and way to much of a good boy. #gross

• Ben is a hottie.

Batman is love, batman is life 😂😂

• lol i voted... I was expecting a question with pictures of actual guys for rating and I am disappointed... no faces on the first unless we are supposed to vote on ben affleck vs henry cavill.
    i would have voted for the second guy if batman's face was shown because i like superman more and i think i prefer henry cavill more at least these days i would

• Let's go with Superman then.

• Superman. :) Hello, Henry Cavill.

• Henry Cavill, all day.

http://i.imgur.com/js7FlFV.gif

I've never been attracted to Ben. Still looking forward to the movie, though.

• Screw superheroes xD if you had the joker in there he'd beat everyone in attractiveness. And I don't mean the actor/s xD put even the comic version

• Hahah that's what I am talking about! But of you go out with him you must be ready to suffer some domestic abuse cause that guy is insane :p

• I am pretty sure he's insane and thinks that everyone can be turned into a violent psychopath. And he was right until he met Batman which is why he goes through all the trouble to get his attention, he wants to make Batman break his vow and kill someone.

• Batman is just as much as an outsider as joker. Just joker isn't afraid to show it batman tries hard to be the good guy when in reality he isn't. The joker is really misunderstood and you think he was born insane hahah nah people distroyed him and made him the way he is

• Usually i'd prefer batman... but I'll go with superman... cause batman seems like a cheater.

Superman! plus he's from outer~space like me. <3

• It's a Bird... It's a Plane... No It's Superman!!~

So Superman it is.

• I'm disappointed.

• I always go for superman

• I need to see batmam s face for a fair judgement😆

• Neither I like Thor

• Henry Cavill <3

• superman forgot his underwear :O

• I love batman (bale especially) but, since you could see cavill's face he wins.

• HMM batman ;)

• None they are both bad looking.

• neither...

• Christian bale as batman. Oh my god he can dark the shit out of my knight 😂😂😂

What Guys Said 13

• OP for next Superhero of 2016. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• in those pics I think Batman looks better

• neither to be honest. I find the joker hot though. i dont know why

• Superman obviously looks better.
    I'm a Marvel fanboy by the way.

• Superman looks so tight down there

• None. Ironman of course !

• i think superman looks better tbh

• Because he is batman. Also Superman kind of looks like one of my cousins :P

• Yeah... never was an Affleck fan... So Cavill's better I guess? Still hyped for the movie though :D.

• im so hyped for this movie tbh

• I cannot believe Ben Affleck is the new Batman. I have lost all my respect for Batman

• batman he looks badass and swole

• They look gay (but my gaydar isn't working well)