Which girl is prettier?

In my avatar

Most Helpful Guy

• Seriously I think both girls are very pretty in their own way - I would say that the girl on the left has a classical beauty and the girl on the right has a very natural "Girl Next Door" beauty,

Most Helpful Girl

• Laura looks prettier

What Guys Said 8

• I think the left in that particular picture, but it would probably be a tie if the girl on the right didn't have such a weird facial expression.

• There's something strange about your expressions, but I guess girl on the right (though they are both very pretty). There's an air of mystery and depth beyond the dark hair and eyes.

• left: narrow skull, long face, vertical growth, asymmetry - she probably had respiratory problems and her tong doesn't lay on the roof of the mouth
    right: forward growth, strong cheekbones, wide face, some asymmetry as well

• They look like twins to me so I can't say

• Both are, it's a tie.

• one on left

• definitely the one on the left she's gorgeous

• Tough call based on that pic. The girl on the left has a pretty face and nice hair. But the girl on the right looks like she has pretty spectacular boobs. Would need to see more to be sure.

What Girls Said 0