What's your biggest turn off appearance wise?

colour of hair? shape of noses? feet? ink or piercings?

2|0
31|46

Most Helpful Girl

• Unclean face, don't brush their teeth or hair. Have to have college education.

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 46

• Piercings like septum.. I hate this Person who invented this trend, transforming beautiful girls to cows. Also I dont like big noses and bad teeth.

2|3
    2|0
  • Tattoos and piercings. I don't have a problem with her having a small tattoo or a single ear piercing on the lobe, in fact I quite like that, but multiple piercings on or along the ear, on the face (lips, nose, eyebrow etc) are a major turn off for me as is large or multiple tattoos on the body such as dreamcatchers & sleeves. I find that disgusting. Instant hard on killer in my opinion.

Crazy coloured hair is also a big red flag. I won't so much as approach a girl with blue, green, orange or any other crazy hair colour. Also brunettes that dye their hair blonde is a major turn off. Keep it natural. I like brunettes to wear their hair colour with pride, and not dye it blonde, but then again I prefer dark hair.

0|0
    1|0
  • arrogance, repels me straight away

3|2
    0|0
  • Body hair on girls disgusts me.

1|1
    0|0
  • A woman who try to hard to be attractive. Think Jersey shore.
    Visible facial hair. There was a teller at my back that had a visible mustache, I was instantly turned off. I saw her at a bar a couple of months later and my jaw hit the floor. Mustache was gone and she was gorgeous. I just wasn't able to look past it the first time I saw her.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hmm... did you get her number?
      My best friend and I used to watch the JS
      Used to

• Show All
    • @Daynada Very much the Joey type.

• I think that's a great type 😉

• Gages and too many piercings

I'm not a fan of them.

Crazy colored hair that doesn't flatter their overall appearance is also a huge turn off.

1|0
    0|0
    • Bahahaa, now I know how to get rid of you 😜
      *gets a too many piercings and dyes hair neon pink* 😎

• Show All
    • @MissNowhere OHH YES I CAN!

• Yes, you can TRY. Doesn't mean you'll succeed.

• As others have said unhygienic and not well look after.

1|0
    0|0
  • anything emo or goth, lots of pierrcings, lots of body tattoos, ear gauges, pink hair or anything out in left field like that. That kinda stuff is not my type :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls with those white transparent facial hair or like a mini beard :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Uncleanliness done.

3|0
    0|0
  • hair, if they are trying to dye it and i find out i am usually rather unhappy with em. mainly because they have good looking hair to begin with.
    that and piercings, earrings are ok but tongue and lip piercings are nasty. nose piercings are ok only if they have the right facial features to compliment it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most ink and most piercings. Disproportional nipples too (too big for boobs).

1|0
    0|0
  • People always laugh when I say it, but I have no real turn offs except one.
    You can be mean, you can be heartless, you can be stupid, you can be completely disgusting, but god help you if you talk to me and you SUCK AT GEOGRAPHY.
    Seriously, if my dream girl said she wanted to be my girlfriend I would ask her "What's the capital of Brazil" beforehand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too many piercings, a few is fine. If she's like a hedgehog then I'm super put off.
    Too much ink is meh too.

If she doesn't look after her hair as well. 😤

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings are really bad. And those ear extender things.

0|0
    0|0
  • really fat or a crusty face. take your pick.

1|0
    0|0
  • Short hair, especially a pixie cut. I would never date a woman with one of those horrible pixie cuts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ones body odor. If you don't smell good, please go away. If you have a pleasant or no smell, that's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • Excessive tattoos and/or piercings, especially facial piercings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weight, short hair, piercings.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much piercing, tattoos, blue hairs etc are turn off for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Dirty feet, bad nails, piercings, ink.

0|1
    0|0
  • when she has a penis

1|0
    0|0
  • Piercings and revealing tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • The high maintenance look

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes I'm mainly attracted to blondes

0|1
    0|0
  • a girl that stinks huge turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • The way she styles her hair. It doesn't have to be fancy but it shouldn't be messy.

0|0
    1|0
  • What do you mean by "ink"? Like tattoos?

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of piercings and a ton of make up

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 30

• Facial piercings and long hair. The only man who can pull of long hair is him...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/444237950714121449/

0|1
    1|0
  • When guys put too much effort into trying to make themselves attractive for the opposite sex or same sex (I don't judge). As in over huge muscles torn shirts to show them of, spray tan, over gelled hair. I don't know maybe it's because I'm into the more "out of the normal" looking guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dirty fingernails, if we're in a setting where they're not inevitable. They wouldn't bother me if he worked outside, as an example, though.

Another "turn off" is seeing the signs of someone who chews/picks at their nails and surrounding skin... it isn't a great impression when your fingers are practically bleeding, nails so short they look painful, and your skin is stripped, torn, and ragged. The actual act of biting/picking is also very off-putting to listen to and to watch.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing! I like my guys/ girls like whatever!!! It varies!

0|1
    0|0
  • Cannot get attracted to a dude who is a redhead. And dudes with blonde hair barely do it for me, too.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bald head
    Too much fat
    Too much muscle

0|1
    0|2
  • obesity.. and really dirty teeth.. ewww.. and long or dirty nails.. I am a girl and even i don't keep my nails long.. I don't know why the hell would a guy do that..

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into a guy with piercings or tattoos. If he's a smoker, definite deal-breaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • When someone has an unclean tongue!

1|0
    0|0
  • Piercings/weird hairstyle/heavy tattoos (anything "extravagant"), Obesity or being very slim, very short, excessive acne.

0|0
    0|0
  • piercings and tiny eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • That white stuff that forms in the corners of the mouth. I don't know why, but that grosses me out. Also, a head that is way too small in proportion to one's body.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be fat and wrinkles.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad teeth are a complete turn off for me. Excessive tattoos and piercings.

1|1
    0|0
  • Facial piercings and lack of personal hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smirks. I hate when someone smirks as if they know something I dont. makes me wanna hit them in their smirk lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad hygiene/bad fashion sense

0|0
    0|0
    • Piercings or tattoos can actually be a turn on for me lol I do think they polarise quite strongly like people either love them or hate them

• black dirty nails...
    one time a friend of mine put his hand on mine by mistake and i noticed his nails, i was so disgusted i took my hand off and said 'si gross'

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't mention only one.
    #1: Bad breath
    #2: Bad teeth
    #3: Piercings
    #4: Tattoos
    #5: Feet

0|0
    0|0
  • Really nasty teeth, and pizza face with acne.

Geez everyone is hating on the piercings. No wonder I don't get much love 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm going to have to go with height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings and tattoos

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm am not like that. I'm not rude and conceited like some.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unattractive face. Can't pinpoint any feature.

1|0
    0|1
  • Bad haircut, bad teeth, ugly smile, scrawny build or obesity.

1|0
    0|1
  • unhygienic, long hair, tattoos, gages, overweight.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say face tattoos. no doubt.

0|1
    1|0
  • Piercings and mohawks and people that look gay

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy's blue eyes, blonde hair muscles small nose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Baldness.
    (Filler)

0|0
    0|0