Strech Marks! Are they a big deal to guys?

If a girl has stretch marks is it a turn off? Would it keep you from being interested?

0|1
4|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha ! This question gets asked all the time. Every time, the answer is a resounding: No ! We don't care about your stretch marks. Everybody has them...

2|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your answer! Its nice to know how guys feel about them. Women are naturally self concious about their bodies even before children!

• Women are much more conscious about their bodies than guys are. We are much more lenient and mostly look at the whole picture. Sure, some of us are more demanding, but for each guy who will be turned off by such petty things, thousands won't care. Whether it's stretch marks, big/small boobs, big/small butts, pubic hair, big/small labias, etc, most of us don't care and like you like you are. If we are attracted when we see you for the first time, nothing else really matters but your personality...

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to fear that too because from being obese as a child i got stretch marks on my belly. Now that I've lost weight and the years have gone by they are white and faded. They still bother me, but each guy I've slept with doesn't care and they still find me beautiful :) don't worry about yours!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Asked too often. Guys are not bothered by stretch marks. Many don't even notice them. So don't worry.

1|0
    0|0
  • No because every girl and guy gets them, we cannot live our lives without getting them, x

0|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks, to me, are the mark of a fertile woman and those are naturally attractive women. So no - they don't bother me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Great answer! I have a kid and he was the best thing that happened to me.. and now I have these stretch marks. Its hard not to feel like it takes from my appeal. Thank you!

• I think most guys would not really notice them so I wouldn't expect them to be a big dealbreaker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't worry about those things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how noticeable they are. My eye-sight isn't good without my glasses on so I might not be able to see them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stretch marks and thigh gap have to be the least important physical traits there are. It's not even factor. I've never once heard or had a conversation with my friends or other guys and said, "hey man, that girl has stretch marks. Would not do." lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually they're like tiger stripes or war wounds from a well fought battle. Nothing wrong there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see past them , it wouldn't keep me from being interested in her

0|0
    0|0
  • No, would not matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely not a big deal. wouldn't stop me from being interested in/dating a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • absolutely not! might be a turnoff for a 15 yo tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Not this guy, especially if big boods are involved!

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not great, but not a deal breaker. Where are they?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not the big of deal for me

0|0
    0|0
  • once i'm already interested, there's no turning back. not for something as trivial as stretch marks

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think guys care for them, it's not like they're in your control, if they really cared about them then I'd tell them to get a reality check!

0|0
    0|0
  • No most guys don't care!

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought guys hated girls with stretch marks.

0|0
    0|0