Guys, how much of a turnoff is a flat butt?

Everyone seems to be going crazy about big asses nowadays. I've been working out, doing cardio, squats, lunges, etc with weights (12-20 kg) and eating lots of protein for months, but I still have no ass 😞 Is having a flat ass really that unattractive?

• Yes, if you don't have a nice ass it's a dealbreaker
  • It's pretty important, but not a dealbreaker
  • Moderately important
  • Little to no importance
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• I actually prefer a smaller ass. This whole fad for giant butts has always baffled me, because it's completely unattractive, in my opinion.

Seriously, give me a girl with an ass like yours any day. Yours is the kind that attracts me.

• That made me feel a little better about myself, thanks :)

• You're very welcome, and I'm glad to have helped.

I meant it; you have a great butt. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• ... I don't think that photo is portraying a flat ass.
    it looks normal to me...

In any case, a flat but can only be a turn off to certain specific people who date others solely based on ass... but other than those people, a flat ass to anyone else can be compensated with another pretty attribute you may have... like nice stomach, nice boobs, nice smile, etc... So for the most part no, as long as there's other nice things about you.

What Guys Said 26

• Do you know who cares about your flat butt?
    Butt guys !
    Do you know who doesn't care about your flat butt?
    EVERYBODY ELSE !

I made you a chart to explain myself.
    http://i.imgur.com/ZDSmkvy.jpg

Your butt is fine ! :-)

• Doesn't look flat to me. I don't particularly like huge butts... I mean, if it was completely flat where your pants don't even stay up on their own, that might not be great, but you look like you have a nice shape to ya :-)

• Not as important as you might think. My girlfriend has what we call her "pancake butt" but I still love it. Also this...

https://youtu.be/dwKUTUVA0ZY

• I'm confused what is that video supposed to state? That having a small butt sucks?

• @nalaa it was just ment to be funny and point out that not everyone looks like they have water balloons in their ass. Your butt is cute, find a guy who thinks so too and you will be golden.

• @nalaa @SmoMan hahaha that video thou

• Different guys have different tastes. In general guys like feminine curves but there's lots of room for what guys prefer from small/subtle curves to bigger more obvious curves. Just stay active and doing stuff that's good for your body and health in general, and the rest will take care of itself.

• I have a related question I'm curious to get your opinion about. If you don't mind will you send me a message through my profile page thing?

• I much prefer a smaller butt to a big butt

• If the ass in that pic is what you're calling "flat" or no ass, then I'll just day that's the size of girl ass I prefer. First off, it's not flat. I hate big bubble butts and find them disgusting and a turn off.

• I mean face>>>>>>everything else.

• It's important to me, but there's still plenty of guys who prefer skinny women.
    Try dairy products and rice.

• I have a female friend, her ass was pretty round when she was in her 20s, but now it flattened, but her Big BOOBS covered her lost, now she's in her late 30s

• First of all, if you dont mind me saying so, you have a nice ass. Second of all, you ass is a great shape! Some asses are way to big, and start to droop with age. Yours is the kind thats always gonna be nice in my opinion. Second of all, smaller shapely asses like yours tend to be more firm, which is something i love. Anyways, dont stress about it girl, your butt looks great!

• I can only speak for myself but there are way more important things to consider when getting involved with a girl than whether or not she has a flat butt. No, it's not unattractive. It's not a deal breaker.

• your ass looks good, I prefer smaller firm ones over a big wobbly piece of meat lol

• small perky asses is where its at. I'm not sure where the big fat ass syndrome came from? Maybe because of the popularity of twerking.

• Depends of guys i guess, for me it doesn't matter ;)

• Moderately important I'll say, but you have a nice butt, it's not flat, I would spank the shit out of it lol

• Looks good to me

• Girl what is important is u feeling good with yourself... if u want get a ass want that for you!! not for what guys like. U want a ass check some videos on youtube. but go eavy not a lot but 20kg its a litle bit low to get the work done:P

• A flat ass is not a deal breaker.

• You are not flat.

• Honestly you ass looks great. If you don't mind can you message me I have a few questions

• Your ass is at the perfect size that if you and a boyfriend were hooking up, he could palm each cheek and lift you!

Just a second thought... sorry I'm a little horny!

• As long as u got that face

• It doesn't matter, and besides you look good.

• That doesn't look flat to me.

• You look good, don't worry.

• who says ur ass flat? they r hot for me

• Honestly, I am not crazy about these cliches... Being pretty and cute depends on person :)

What Girls Said 6

• hmmm... for most boys yes it is! For me nah! Its normal.

• Child no.

THIS

http://i.imgur.com/P4k4UJX.jpg

is a flat butt. and a cheezit box.

• Looks same as mine, but I like your style :D

• Your butt looks great, don't worry the hair on your head.

• Doesn't look flat to me, just not big.

• Having a big ass does not mean it's a nice ass and having a flat ass does not mean that have a nice ass.
    It seems like you are saying those things just to look for compliments.

• Looking for compliments? There's nothing to compliment on lol

• I'm not saying that you are putting down big butts

• But you did. "And putting down big butts is not going to make you look any better"

• Dang why are you so flat lol😂😂

• It's easy to hide behind anonymous and be a dick, isn't it.

• @juchorapru sure is it's my day job 😘