What do you guys think about goofy profile pictures?

I love taking profile pictures of me making weird/funnny faces... just because I want to! I'm not a "conventional" person and I don't take selfies just to look good. I just like being goofy.
What comes to your mind when you guys see someone who has a goofy profile picture? What do you think about the person? Do you think they're goofy? Just plain weird? Or interesting?

Like this one:

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it shows you have a sense of humor and aren't worried about looking your best all the time.

Too many people take a thousand selfies and spend hours of Photoshop before they upload their new Facebook photo.

I like it when someone gives zero fucks and just posts the first face that they pull!

http://i.imgur.com/jphCwMj.png

What Guys Said 8

• Pictures that make it look like you're trying to look "ugly" make me think you're some sort of try-hard.

But if the picture is actually goofy or funny or clever, like pretty much all of my profile pictures have been, then I would like it.

• Seeing as how I have one myself, I think they're goof-tastic.

• If I don't know her, I just think it's unattractive. If I know her and known she is goofy, then I will find it funny.
    Now if it's a guy, I will just find it funny.
    I am aware it's a little unfair. Eh... 😕

• It is okay - It is you just having fun

• Yes that guys do not respect the people. Yes they are goofy people only.

• She has a lovely personality, easy to get along with.

• I think they r funny.

• LOL I like it. Makes the person much More interesting

What Girls Said 5

• You mean like this? Yeah I live for these expressions.
    http://m.imgur.com/dEjgPXF

• No I have made this face before hahah! I dnt not really think anything.

• Hahaaaaaa! The double-chin face is my favorite of all time!

• Sometime I make that face to prove I am ugly hahah!

• I'm sure you're not! But that's such a funny face and your friends laugh so much! I love seeing what my face can do.

• I usually think "my kind. there's one of them, i like them. I'm going to friend them."

• hahahaha if i saw somebody do that, that would make me want to be their friend.

• Lol you're awesome. There should be more people like you