What's my body type? And lose weight and lose boobs, or keep weight and keep boobs?

So recently I've been trying to figure out my body type, but in a couple body type calculators I've been on, it says I don't fit into any of the categories :/ So what body type do you think these measurements would be?
Bust: 35 inches
Waist: 27 inches
Hips: 38 inches

As for my second question, I've currently started my weightless journey, and I've lost five pounds so far... But I've lost an inch off my bust :( I'm only a small 32C cup as it is. So would you prefer a girl to lose some weight, even if it means her boobs downsizing, or just keeping the weight?

(I'm 5'8" or 173cm and 138 pounds or 63kg)

• Keep weight and boobs
  • Lose weight and downsize boobs
  • Answers

Most Helpful Guy

• Those measurements sound hourglass at the moment and I would pick option B - I don't mind small boobs but like fit bodies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see why you would loose weight. You're on good weight. I'm 170 cm and weight about 60 kg and I don't think I'm really fat or something. I recommend you to start doing strength training. It helped a lot with my figure and confidence.

• I don't think I'm fat, I just have fat on my belly, so I'm trying to trim that down so it's flatter? Which I believe is mostly diet related, but I've been doing exercise as well - weights and skipping - which is what lost me my 5 pounds so far.

• Skipping is not the best way of dieting. You'll never hold on to that and go back to your old eating habits really quick. It takes some time for your stomach to shrink.
      I also believe a lot of things are diet related, but from experience lifting and really making yourself more muscular really helps your figure. I used to have a little stomach like you do but now I still have my 32D/DD boobs with a flat stomach and even visible abs. Not sure how it works since I'm also a person who thinks a lot of things are diet related, but it worked for me.

What Guys Said 4

• Lol i always find these threads interesting because it shows how girls measure their own attractiveness. I'm not that guy who reads code from The Matrix lol. You're not a bunch of numbers.

Also think of the hottest girl you know. There are guys who are 100% unattracted to her.

So basically just picture the you that is hot to you. Then decide if it's attainable for you and healthy to maintain that or not. Then compromise until you can turn that into an attainable and healthy image. If you're not already there, you can work toward that goal.

• Trim is better than not. I'll take trim body with small boobs over big/big all day.

• Keep the boobs!

• Too many numbers, i dont think my head can create a image based on your numbers

What Girls Said 5

• Start lifting weights. Do weighted exercises that use your pectoral muscles. This will build the muscle under your breast tissue and make your bust appear to be larger. Your breast tissue won't increase, but the muscle under it will. It'll burn calories (weight lifting is an awesome calorie burner) and build muscle to make your bust look larger and you'll burn fat.

• Thankyou! I'll start looking into some exercises like that :)

• Ur fantabolous!! Dont fucking lose weight.
    “ψ (`∇´) ψ“ψ (`∇´) ψ“ψ (`∇´) ψ“ψ (`∇´) ψ“ψ (`∇´) ψ“ψ (`∇´) ψ“ψ (`∇´) ψ“ψ (`∇´) ψ“ψ (`∇´) ψಠ_ಠಠ_ಠಠ_ಠ (◎_◎;)(◎_◎;)(◎_◎;)(◎_◎;)

• you have nice measurements and sound a little bottom heavy which is good too, and your 138 pounds at 5'8! you dont need to lose weight at allll

• your body is fine

• Lose weight. No one wants boobs as in cows.