A quick rating of this outfit please?

A quick rating of this outfit please?

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Your shorts are really short and un-manly by western culture norms. I would recommend you get longer board shorts unless what you are wearing is a norm for where you live. Your shirt is a normal shirt... I would wear it only at home or working out... but for something when you are out and about... I would get something nicer. Your shoes look pretty cool... the pink/purple can be a bit questionable... but i have seen guys wear that plenty of times. Trivial issue.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm in a country where western norms apply :)

• Show All
    • The shorts are very much against the norms where I live but I don't really care and they actually suit me, I think. I'd pick another t-shirt though.

What Girls Said 8

• Damn, gimme those legs, lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Woah! Those legs~

But well not the best outfit, to be honest. It is a little boring and the shorts are a little too short.

0|1
    0|0
    • How would you make them less boring?

• Sorry, no idea.

I commented what i though. But in the end i am a disaster when it comes to picking clothes for others.

• Ok :)

• please don't hate me but that looks so gay. You have sexy legs but I don't know. just change the short shorts.

1|1
    0|0
    • No I don't hate you at all. But I'm surprised you called my legs sexy

• Show All
    • And yeah I know my shorts are way to short by the majority but I do think that's what suits me

• if thats what you feel and love wearing, both hands are up, pete. you'll look good in it. brush off my opinion, you are comfortable in it, thats what matters.

• Your legs make me so coooooooooold!

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't look great.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the shoes I wanna steal them

0|0
    0|0
  • What in the hell lol.. bad fashion to an even greater level

0|0
    0|0
  • not something i would wear.. meh

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I'm a guy anyway

• Show All
    • So you don't feel bad about it anymore?

• only a little now that i know you dont feel bad

What Guys Said 5

• Fine pair of legs there - Many a girl would be jealous of them - If you like it then go for it,

0|1
    0|0
  • Shorts are a bit too long. Other than that 9/10

1|0
    0|0
  • You've got some gams

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok if your gay

0|0
    0|0
  • dafuq I just saw?