Do you like this costume?

Do you like this costume?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a pretty ingenious costume... a little on the sexy/risky side, but fun!

• Thanks for the MH... I hope you had a great Halloween and the costume went over well!

What Guys Said 42

• Yeah, it's great if you want every drunken loser thinking he can get a peek, or poke, for 25 cents!! No offense to you, personally, but guys are going to think you are 'easy'!

• Yeah way too easy to make a joke about putting a quarter in the slot...

• Asker... It could definitely pass for "accidentally slutty", but it's just so easy for (sick) guys like @SomeGuy37 and myself who's minds are CONSTANTLY monitoring the gutter, (<--another opportunity for a joke) and aware of every possible opportunity to make a sexual reference (gum BALLS, 25c sign right in front of your crotch, the whole "slot" thing, the word 'gutter' earlier in this sentence, and on and on)

Consider it a lesson learned, now you know how guys think... LOL

That being said, in all seriousness and the costume aside (<---another opportunity) you look like a beautiful young woman and you have a pretty smile. I hope the responses to this thread didn't hurt you or bum you out, I think all of our comments were with the intention of bringing to YOUR attention some potential side effects of wearing that costume to a party where guys would be present.
      I hope your Halloween was fun and safe :-)

• @Lovelinefan thank you so much :) and the comments didn't hurt me at all

• I don't like the fact that you put a price on you, I just feel like you're selling yourself and you lack self-respect. That's how I see it.
    But it's Slutoween, so who cares, it's not like most people aren't asking for a good f*ck, so if you like it, go for it.

• Lack of self respect? What a idiot. You wouldn't get the costume with out it. Duh.
      What are u a drama queen?

• No I'm a gum ball machine

• I get it, but what most people will think is "oh, she's selling herself for 25 cents". Most people won't get it right away.

• More like "cum-ball machine" amirite?

Yes I like your costume and your face. Please don't go for douchey boys.

• Took a second but really good - Imaginative

• HAHA Yes, it's cute and the red shoes are a nice touch.

• Yeah it's clever

• Haha it's really creative.

• Wow! Wow! Wow!

• Umm, yes. My taste buds are thoroughly in overdrive. Not sure what the whole thing is supposed to signify though. I seem to have lost all capacity for rational thought, for some reason...

• Ah, a 'gum ball machine'. That's where I was going with the whole taste buds thing...

• It's really sexy costume!

• dont like the outfit but if thats you in the pic, dont worry, you look hot as hell x

• Wow, lots of catty responses to this one! Seems appropriate for Halloween (both the cattiness and the costume itself). Hope you had fun with it. Did you end up wearing it to an event/party?

• A party

• Cool, how did it go?

I have a Halloween related question I'm curious to get your opinion about... if you don't mind will you send me a message through my profile page thing?

• I don't get why people are saying it's slutty. It's a fucking Gum Ball Machine, have you seen all the girls that go out these days? From "Naughty School Girls" to "Dirty Police Officers" to the go to "Pussy Cat" costume which consists of shitty drawn on whiskers and no clothes. I think this is very creative and fun. I like it.

• Oooo it's a gumball machine. For a second I thought you were a cheap hooker.

• its clever ;P

• Oh that's funny. But it does send a dirty, slutty message.

• No i dont like sexualized Halloween costumes.. its a trend thats is meh too many girls are doing it and its losing the essence of having a real costume

• Its clever but not a fan.

• Absolutely. So just to be clear, I make a deposit in the slot and then I get something sweet to put in my mouth?

• I dig it, was it homemade?

• you look very sexy

• Here's $10 ill take all the candy

• Haha if you're being ironic

• super sexy :P

• honestly, that makes you look like a cheap hooker. no offence

• Funny hahahaha but yeah it's nice.

• yummy, but I don't have any quarters because I just did laundry 😞

• Beautiful costumes

• nope not at all, you look like a hooker tbh

• I love that costume

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 11

• 25 cents seems like a steep price for her.

• I'm a gumball machine, not a whore

• Sorry, couldn't see the gumball machine past all the whore.

• Why do you think it's whorey

• It's cute.

Screams, "I'm a slut!"

But cute.

• Why is it slutty

• Or maybe you're jealous

• @Asker Or maybe you were so busy desperately trying to be sexy and fish for compliments that you failed to realize how sincerely slutty you look. Not every female who doesn't tell you what you want to hear is automatically jealous. Especially when the skirt looks stiff and poorly made.

• Yes and you look hot!

• Omg I met a girl that had the same costume yesterday and honestly thought she made it herself but after seeing this picture I guess not.

• It is amusing and clever, but I don't like the "sexy" Halloween costumes.

• No I don't

• Hot! l'd ask a lot more than 25 cents though.

• Beautiful costumes
    But
    You are so Beautiful and sexy

• I really like your costume 😘

• Nope it makes it look sleazy especially the price tag thing

• It looks like you're trying wayyy too hard. It's a nice concept, but the bra doesn't really enhance the costume at all, it just screams that you really want attention.