Lmao, am I fat or chubby?

I have an anonymous admirer who asked a question that got taken down wondering this, so here you go Mr. 46+ , I'll ask for you. Though I know the answer. But mine won't get taken down ;)

Lmao, am I fat or chubby?

😆😂 thanks for playin, ladies n gents. Seems 46+ was too much of a cowardly lion to come forth. 😘

Most Helpful Guy

• Typical responses

From guys- Perfect shape, my type, curvy, real woman blah blah.
    From girls- Beautiful, looking good, pretty, average etc etc.

My take-You are short and petite and inching dangerously towards the fat zone.
    Also assumed you must be between 5'1 or 5 2 in altitude.

Stop with the carbs dear, goodluck

Most Helpful Girl

• Does it really matter considering your solid level of confidence? It takes a lot of courage and high self-esteem for you to post this.

What Guys Said 44

• I think you are being a bit harsh on yourself - I think you look very well - I won't use the words fat or chubby just attractive - I always thought you were very pretty in the pics you put up - I don't want to ruffle any feathers, I am not anon 46+.

• Aw I'm not being hard on myself, I dig my body, I'm just repeating his question word for wot more or less.

• That is good you are happy with yourself - That is all anybody really wants isn't it in the long run.

• I'm your admirer 😍😍😍 and you're chubby

• You're not fat. But I don't understand the part about questions being taken down and this "admirer"? What is that about?

• Some butthurt anon stuck in his moms basement made a question asking exactly what I asked using my picture, but the mods took it down because he was asking it about me. So I'm helpin' a brother out.

• Took it from my GaG profile? It's not that hard lol

• Let's fuck him up! LOL

• Probably somewhat chubby. Hard to really tell.

• i m a personal trainer.

my purpose is to get my clients to optimal levels of fitness and body composition.

a psychologist will tell you that you're fine, to love yourself. a doctor will also tell you that you're fine but advise to lose some weight, eat better, and be active. a fitness trainer will tell you to get to work

having said all this, you have the nicest boobs on gag=P

• you are NOT fat!!

• You look thick to me, not technically fat because that's not where the weight went, but I can't really tell if this is your natural weight.

• I would say chubby, not fat. My girlfriend has a similar figure to you and I love it.

• No not fat, and I wouldn't say chubby either. You look like a average sized girl!

Your admirer would say the same thing! :)

• Nah. I think he was asking in a negative way, but I'm secure in my body so sucks for him ;p

• definitely have confidence in your body, many guys will be into it if a select few are not!

• Wow I have lots of haters on my opinion here! :-P

• I think you are chubby and look perfect 😊
    Love your legs 😍

• it helps to not have the picture sideways, a misleading angled mirror, a bigger looking shirt and nothing relative to compare you to, but i wouldn't say fat, but you do look bigger than average.

• You got some chub, but not "fat" yet.

• I think you're fine tbh! You look good! 👌

• Why would you choose a black & white color?

• Maybe slightly chubby.. But I think it's still hot 👍🏻

• 😂 lol how are you fat?

• Chubby but in a good way, if that makes sense.

• Chubby. Not fat. Which is a good thing =D

• Chubby... You've got about 15-20 lbs before I'd consider you fat.

• You're the good sort of chubby

• Definitely not fat. Maybe a little chubby but still attractive. You have a good height.

• Not fat, but a bit chubby.

• You kinda overweighed, yeah.

• Nothing wrong with you at all.. you are neither Fat or chubby...

• Not slim but definitely not fat. a little bit above average bit still looking great 👍

• thick*

<3
    fat is when u have layers of stomach

• Chubby, no you're not fat.

• Little bit on the chubbier side, seems like you've gained a little more recently

• Yes you're fat

• More from Guys
    14

What Girls Said 18

• oooo u too? i just got told someone used my pic too but i didn't get the pleasure of seeing it.
    i wouldn't say either actually. ur not slim and ur not fat.. but not chubby. and them legs though.

• You are a little chubby. Still you look good. :) So don't stress about it. ^^

Mine looks kind of like yours. Though I beat myself over it.:(

• Naw You A HOT babe! I'd flirt with you! hahah!

• you're not fat you're curvy!!

• I wouldn't consider you slim but not fat neither. I would say average/normal.

• tbh you are not fat or chubby, you actully look slim, and im not saying that to make you feel better, because if i was 46 and someone said i was fat i wouldn't give a dam to what anyone would think of me, so i know if i said fat you wouldn't care. i actully do think you look slim

• Lmao I'm not 46

• oh sorry dont worry you look 46 haha, i thought you said on the thing you are 46, soz i read it wrong x

• You're not fat. And you know that. You're barely chubby.

• Nice admirer :p
    You look good

• You are a little chubby

• No, you're like a little above average. Like slightly chubby. Not bad !(:

• You're maybe a little chubby, but still looking good :)

• You're neither fat or chubby... you've got curves which is always a good thing! :)

• U r not fat !

• Nor fat or chubby but beautiful is the word for you

• You are fat

• Very chubby- fat

• You're fat.

• NOpe you're pretty

• I'm fat AND pretty :o because you can be BOTH. Mind blown, right?

• Yeah, lol we have the same body type, so