Are burger nipples a turn off?

Okay, so if you met a girl/ guy and you had been dating and then it came to intercourse and she or he took their top and you realised they had overly large areola's 'burger nips' how would you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• First time I have heard that expression - My view on things like this is that you have got to a stage in the relationship where any physical feature will not be sufficient enough to be a dealbreaker. If it is you aren't mature enough to be having sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• The term 'burger nipples' is another racist term created to make brown people feel inferior and self-conscious about their features. Disgusting.

• I have to disagree I'm afraid

• I don't care.

What Guys Said 4

• ""Burger Nipples" are nipples belonging to a female with a large (and often dark) areoli area, which makes them look like hambugers.
    dude, that chick has byrger nipples " YES!!! i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• First time hearing of those. I might have a negative thought on my inside but I would not let it take me away.

• To be honest yes but it wouldn't stop me

• can you provide a pic? do you have this issue?

What Girls Said 4

• Had to look it up on Google. Not exactly attractive.

• What the hell are burger nipples?

• They are supposed to be PUFFY nipples.

• Define that please 😂