What type of body do men prefer?

Im 22 and I've always been insecure about my body. I'm not heavy by any means but I have more curves than I want. I'm very athletic and eat healthy but I've just never been a skin and bones type of girl. Is it a turn off to have curves? Would a man rather have a skinny girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• No one van speak for all men. It's true that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And that one man's feast is another's famine.

You'll never get a satisfactory answer to that question. Each guy likes something different. No one person can say what "men" want. Only each man can answer for himself.

This man prefers petite, slim and subtly curvy girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think men just prefer womens bodies, you will find one who likes skinny, one who likes heavier.. one who likes lanky and one athletic, but the main thing is who you are. You could be the fittest girl in the world and a shit personality that couldn't make up for your looks. I don't think men are AFTER skin in bones, they want a female who is okay with their body and will allow them to appreciate it.

What Guys Said 11

• Sounds to me like you have the perfect body type. I care a lot more about a girls heath and ability keep up with me doing physical activities than I do about the size of her breasts or that "thigh gap" bullshit.

• Your personality is way more important than whether you're skinny or chubby. Size does not matter, as long as you're not an unhealthy weight.

I'd say, don't be insecure. You're fine as you are.

• You're so vague I wouldn't know what to say to you. I don't like women who are to heavy, BUT you might be just right for me.

• In all honesty there will be men who will like curvy bodies and men who will like skinny bodies.

• Ya fit is good

• Definitely the athletic type of girl for me. I love to weight lift and eat well. And I love when I meet a woman that takes care of her body and eats right.

• Have to post a pic to get a accurate answer.

• Curves are not a turn off.

• I prefer the skinny petite type, but everyone has been going on and on how curvy girls are awesome for like 5 years now. Also, it's not that strict a thing in guys. It you can call yourself athletic, trust me, you'll be attractive to plenty of guys.

• Different men like different things.

For the most part:
    Curves > skinny

• We like slim and athletic type with some curves , type of body but not skin and bones thin

What Girls Said 3

• Curves are sexy, and absolutely beautiful. I used to be very insecure about mine, but now I've gotten over that. And I'm very confident in myself. Work on loving yourself and then worry about everyone else

• I think if you just love yourself and respect everyone they won't be able to not like you.

• Other than getting fit there is nothing that we can really change about ourselves. We are born with the body we have and everyone is different so It doesn't matter what the majority of men like. There is a population of men out there that love exactly what you are.