What should I do to look hot?

I'm an Asian and I guess have an almost typical Asian body

Im short (5.2) flat chested and have small butt.
But sadly I got some fat on my belly ( this doesn't apply to Asian stereotypes tho)
My 3 sizes are 32-25-34.

Also I have dark colored and Asian slanted eyes and black straight hair

And some of my fiends told me that I'm cute but they never said "hot"

I feel like Asian girls are tented to seem more like cute because of their facial structures? I don't know

but anyway I really want to look hot

Any tips or advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a 'cute' youthful build. Combined with your age, it's cute. The issue about being hot is how young you likely seem.

Within a few years, looking younger will not be less hot, it may be more hot. Your build is one that is okay now, but really will be more of an advantage from age 22 on.

What Guys Said 8

• First of all you are under 18 - I would wait till you are fully developed before making any big decisions - When you see what way your body is going to be - I would hit google for training tips and fashion tips for your body type then that will help you feel better about yourself.

• Try working out, like crunches and other core-building exercises. They'll help you lose the belly fat, and tone your core and leg muscles to make you look hot :)

As for clothes, both V-neck and high-neck tops will flatter your body - depending on which style you prefer. Should you wear a V-neck top, accessorize with a pretty necklace of your choice to accentuate your chest. I also suggest wearing tights or pantyhose to give your bottom a mature, feminine look.

Check this style:
    [IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/111l94g.jpg[/IMG]

• Use make up and wear "slutty" clothing.

• Do some pushups. You could probalby add an inch to your chest measurements from that.

• Why do you want to be 'hot'?

• Because I feel like cute is childish. I prefer to be mature

• the only thing you can realistically do is lose weight, if u're fat.

• I'm Latino and generally I think Asians are beautiful. I would deffenetly consider marring one.

• That's not a "typical" Asian girl body. You're not even Asian but a troll looking for support denigrating Asian girls, to pull them down to feel better about yourself. You're done ratty looking white girl that's jealous of Asian girl beauty.

• I'm 100% Asian but your comment reminds me that my question was pretty disrespectful to other Asian girls

I know that every girl has different body so my body cannot be categorized into "typical Asian girl body"

I appreciate that you find Asian girl beauty by the way

• East Asian

• I don't think you'd know what that meant. "East Asian" is comprised of many Asian ethnicities. What Asian country do you originate from, then?

It's okay if you don't want to tell me. It doesn't matter. Matter of fact don't bother. Your last answer told me what I wanted to know.

What Girls Said 2

• 25 is okay for waist measurement tho, no? I don't know, but my measurements are almost same as yours, differ for waist and hips measurements..

• wear makeup

• Yeah that's a good one