Is she pretty? *photos*?

This girl goes to my college and she's on of the "popular kids" who everyone worships the ground she walks on. She has never really liked me and has been bitchy towards me especially now because we both like the same guy and as I know she likes the guy I like im concerned that he won't like me because he'll find out that the "popular girl" likes him, in your opinion do you think she is pretty? I wanted other people's opinions because everyone at my college is biased towards her.

Is she pretty? *photos*?

• She's pretty the guy will like her.
  • She's average mehh
  • She's ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• She seems like a conceited person based on her facial expression

Otherwise she looks decent, but only when she doesn't use tons of makeup like she does on the first picture. That just looks silly. Second and third pictures are better.

She has "the arch" in her eyebrows though. I wouldn't trust people who have that.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...cb9715c098.jpg

• But objectively she is a pretty individual, so yeah

• @cinderelli I actually had the general statement up BEFORE anything validated the claim.

The initial claim was that "no sane person would pluck out their eyebrows just so they can redraw it with a pencil".

• Okay yeah that is stupid.. lol.. don't see the point of removing hair to draw it again.. 😃😄

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with the person who said that you shouldn't put her pictures on this site :/

Anyway you have to at least try and if it doesn't work out then oh well move on to the next one. I noticed that a lot of popular mean girls like her will treat people that they like nicely (if they didn't then they wouldn't have any friends it a boyfriend) which is the unfortunate truth. Many people get away with being a wholes because they're nice to other people. So I don't really agree with the people who say that the guy won't like her because of her 'personality' that's a bit unrealistic in my opinon.

What Guys Said 27

• Yep she is nice looking. You said college right? You kids still have some growing up to do if you are still chasing the "popular ones". If he picks you great if he doesn't that's ok too. College isn't a popularity contest, learn graduate get a great job and the other things will fall into place.

• Yeah she's very pretty, the guy will most likely like her physically, but as a person... that's another story.
    Unless she's all nice with him and around him, I doubt he'll be with her, cause no one wants a bitch as a girlfriend. If he's into casual sex he may bang her, but not date her.
    You gotta make a move, stop waiting.

• Yes she is very pretty. But any guy worthwhile also assesses her personality too, remember that!!

• Being pretty does not mean you get what you want in guys, so trust in the guy you like will see you for you and find more in you than how pretty you are or are not, x

• She's pretty, but she looks fake and bitchy. My nick name for her would be ice queen.

• It is a hard call - She looks pretty but you can't tell what her personality is like so the guy will have to take that into account.

• Sorry to break it to you but this girl is absolutely gorgeous, but remember that doesn't mean that he'll choose her over you, cause almost all guys find bitchy behaviour to be intolerable and if she behaves like that she'll definitely wouldn't be anyone's dream girl

• In my opinion she is beautiful however if this guy just goes for her because she's popular and she's pretty then I wouldn't consider that a loss, she might be pretty on the outside but who knows what her personality is like

• She looks beautiful but bitchy

• She looks good but I don't like that you put "... the guy will like her" in the same answer. The guy won't like her personality just because she's good looking.

• She's pretty - but I don't like the "joker" lipstick with the upturn on the ends.

• In the second picture very pretty.

• she's pretty and all but its rarely to find inner and outter beauty.

beaty wiout inner beauty is a curse

• Depends on her personality he may hate her

• Yeah she is really pretty

• She's pretty, but the personality you described is a major turn off so I bet you still have a better chance assuming you're nice

• Yes she def the kinda gal thats going to get attention

Good luck on winning this war 😂 lol

• She's pretty but at the end of the day it's up to the guy to decide who he likes better.

• Yes, she is pretty.

• Yea, she is pretty, I'll let her suck my dick.. but that's all. I don't like bitches much.

• The guys will go crazy for her. She looks like a model.

• Uh huh

filler

• she's GORGEOUS, SPECTACULAR AND FABULAS.

• id tap that
    answer mine

• yeah, honestly, she is very pretty

• She's got that "barbie doll" look to her. I'll tell you though, if I was that guy, I wouldn't go with either of you

• She looks good to me. How's her body?

• Does she like sucking dick?

What Girls Said 18

• She's a bitch so you post her pictures without permission on a website for other people to sympathize with you.

• dont post someone's pictures on a site without their permission... it comes off a little bitchy that you are now asking people to rate her and keeping your identity and face hidden...

• She's very pretty but looks aren't everything. If this is the one for you then he will still pick you over her.

• She pretty! I like her!

• Yes she really is, sorry... But whatever he likes her or not depends on him, but if he is a typical popular guy who everyone flocks around he might like her, because from what i have seen popular guys are only interested to have sex with as many as possible..

BUT! Anyway on the good side when we get older and our looks fade ''The gorgeous bitchy people'' will finally get the taste of their own medicine ;)

• I didn't realize popularity still existed in college but then again I go to a university with more than 20,000 people so I haven't encountered that.
    If a guy likes you than he will let you know. Popularity doesn't really mean anything.

• Its not always about the looks... personality too!!

• She's very pretty and you posting her pics on here without her permission and calling her a bitch makes you seem pretty bitchy as well.

• I don't think the poll is fair. Just because she's pretty doesn't mean he'll choose her. You're underestimating him and I think that's why he'll choose her. You made him seem shallow and you're supposed to like him...

• she's pretty appearance wise but meh inside... tho in hs guys mostly only look at appearance :(

• Photo shopped pics !!!

• She iss attractive but that doesn't mean she'll get the guy for sure!

• She's pretty though that doesn't mean that he'll perfer her over you. Don't sell yourself short ☺

• She looks snobby, but she's ok

• Honestly, she does look beautiful but I think guys will realize who is real & who is not :) If she's a good person overall then that's fine, but I get the impression that she doesn't treat people well if she thinks she's superior to them. Just be genuine and honest with the guy and he'll make the decision based on personality over looks (I hope) :) Good luck!

• Yes she is very pretty, that doesn't mean she isn't a bitch though and certainly doesn't mean he is bound to fall in love with her.

• Now I feel insecure haha
    She's beautiful! The red lipstick in the first photo is very pigmented and looks kinda clownish but I think she's very pretty. But like everyone else says, college isn't meant to be a contest of who is prettier, y'all are there to learn and better your lives not wonder who will get the guy.
    Where are you from?

• Yeah I think she's pretty but who cares if the guy likes her more or not, if he is that much of a small minded jerk that he will just date her based purely on looks then he is defiantly the type of guy a girl should stay clear of.
    Another thing is women should be empowering other women, not bashing them.