Opinions on my body? Would it ever be considered ideal?

I personally hate my body. I'm five feet tall, around 115 pounds and 14. I'm really self conscious. And I've never taken pictures like this before, but i realized no one would be able to truly judge my body unless they saw it without layers of clothes on haha. Be harsh.

Is there anything about my body that doesn't totally suck?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your body is just changing through your teens - I wouldn't worry too much about things just looks like you need a bit of toning - I would consult with a coach or phys ed teacher at school or a trainer in a gym for the most suitable training regime for you,

Most Helpful Girl

• Just tone up ur belly and thighs a tiny bit. Like crunches/planks/squats/jumping jacks... u have a gorgeous body shape though. Jeez better than mine lol and I don't even excercise. We'll I try to;)

What Guys Said 26

• Not sure, but I think part of your problem is posture. Try to straighten up a little more and pull your tummy back a bit.

But exercising will help, too.

I would date/marry someone like yourself, but I think you can improve.

• You have some body fat distribution issues and some imbalances in your overall muscle symmetry but NOTHING you couldn't fix in a gym in around six months of hard work.

Exercise and a good diet will handle the baby fat on your tummy and I personally think you need to bigger thighs to balance with your buttocks. This will be really easy though since the diet will also shrink the buttock bulge.

• Yes, you're on your way to becoming what I would consider the ideal body type. Ask again in 4 years for a more detailed answer, but you've got nothing to worry about :-)

• I really don't see what you're putting yourself down about, you have a cute face and a fairly well-proportioned body! You should be ecstatic! Guys will want to be all over you when you get a bit older, I think you'll be really attractive.

• OK, at only 5 foot tall, you will want to tone up the muscles a bit and slim down a bit.

However, you are *only* 14, not 34. The growth spurt is nowhere near over yet.

And if it is any consolation, most people didn't like their gawky awkward bodies at 14. I sure didn't.

• I'm not getting taller

• Girls stop growing much earlier than guys do

• @Jessie1DLM She does look like she'll need at least 3 more years to reach prime physical maturity, though.

• "It was a shock when I got to college to hear people say I was pretty". Jennifer Garner

"I always see myself as equal to everyone" "I didn't understand why Victoria's Secret would want me?" Miranda Kerr

You're only 14, relax your a peral in a clamshell. The best thing you can do for yourself right now is love yourself and be confident and do well in school one day you will be a beautiful woman

• If you toned your stomach a bit I think it'd be pretty nice.

• You're fine. Stop worrying. You're only 14. You're not fat and guys don't give a shit about a girl's height. We're not that picky. You can always hit the gym to improve your body though.

• You can't get sexy as hell in a week, but it's more than possible. Also, I honestly think what your body is like atm is pretty. :)

• Uh.. Yeah! I think you're way hot, actually.

• I don't know about ideal but that is a perfectly fine and healthy body... some people these days consider anorexic to be "ideal" which is really sad

• You body is so nice. It is so good for a 14 years old girl.

• you're young so you have a lot of growing to do. then just lift weights and eat well. you'll be fine after getting some muscles/

• Looks great! :)

• your body is fine, don't worry about it

• I think you look really good! You have nice legs and a nice butt. Little work on your abs would look really good. And your boobs good for 14, they've got plenty of time to grow some

• You look fine and normal for a 14 years old.

• just need to get rid of the tummy fat.

• You just need to work out a bit and lose some pounds, you are just out of shape

• You're too young to worried about your body image.
    You look perfectly fine

• Look great

• dont see anything wrong:)

• I really like your body size

• That's a nice body. Very good.
    Once you loose a bit of baby fat u will tone a bit and have a killer body totally.
    It's beauty right now.
    Choose cloths that shows that body off.
    You got it. Show it off.

• i like your body a lot if u want to lose more kgs eat more veggies and lean meats

• You already beautiful and sexy. But you have the potential to make it better if you like. I see it.

What Girls Said 9

• TBH... I have the same type of body type only I my tummy area is big! The thing is you look goood overall! Yes the tummy is a thing but hey its isn't like you can't work out? right?

• Your body is fine. You have a little bit of pudge or "baby chub" on your tummy but that can be taken care of if you truly don't like your body. But in my opinion, you look fine hun. Don't be so hard on yourself.

• Girl you still got time to grow taller. If you grow taller your weight will even out, no need to worry girl I totally felt the same way your age.

• There are guys out there who actually find your body shape ideal. I think @Mesonfielde is one of them.

• and you're right

But now I'll seem like a creep, her being 14 and all, lol

• Thank you so much!!! (Both of you)

• You're very welcome! Oh and I forgot.. you have slim straight legs too.

• You have a booty and will have a nice waist, just work for it. I'm at the same place and wanna do something about it... Soooo lets do it together 😁😁 Let's jog 4-5 times a week at least half an hour 💪🏼

• no your body isn't ideal!
    i'm 5'4 and i'm 110lbs xD
    but dw if you lose a bit of weight around belly and thighs area you'll look great!

• You are very beautiful and there is nothing wrong with you

• you look fine. just remember there will always be people who like or dislike your body there is no ideal body.

• im 5"6, 13 and around 115 also. You're curvy