Am I too fat? I feel so fat. What should I do?

I'm 15 about size 8-10. Cupsize of 34B waistline of 29 and hipline of 38. I'm not actually sedentary, I dance and I'm quite flexible. But I feel too fat. What should I do?

here is a photo of me:

Do I look okay or do I have to lose like ten more pounds?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think you're fat

What Guys Said 12

• You might look somewhat filled but not fat or even chubby. I don't think you have to be worried or feel negative about it. Plus, you are young and your body will be changing by itself. The only thing for you to do in terms of your body is eat healthy and not sit home all day. Go running, work with weights, etc. You'll be fine.

• You're still young and your body still has some maturing up to do.
    You could shed some weight but do it the right way.

• I think you are okay just your body is changing throughout your teens - You are already quite physical through your dancing, I would wait a while and see what way your body develops then have a think about what to do if anything at all - It just looks like a little bit of toning is needed - When your body settles down maybe ask a coach, phys ed teacher or a trainer in a gym what the best training regime for you would be.

• You're fine, although looking at your diet and seeing if there's anything extremely unhealthy that contains a lot of sugar in it then tossing that out isn't a bad thing to do regardless of whether you need weight loss or not. Overdoing sugar is pretty bad for anyone's health.

• well you could go on a diet, thats what most people do if they want to lose weight...

• You don't look fat, not all guys like super skinny...

• You're a bit overweight but you're not too fat.

• what you need to do is stand in front of a full length mirror and tell yourself in the morning and evening that you're a strong beautiful women

• I think your body looks hot, personally..

• You look really cute for a chubby (cute chubby) 15 year old girl!

• You look great! Be happy with yourself, because life is too short to worry about such things.

• I like your body if u want to lose a few kgs eat more veggies and lean meats since you're already really active

What Girls Said 16

• You're not fat at all. At 15 I had a 34 waist and a 42 belly. Right now I am 29 waist 32 belly but that's through exercise and I am considered overweight. My advice to you is that if you truly think you're fat
    Which I don't
    Then you can change it
    Exercise and diet
    But its your choice darling not anyone else's. And if you think you're fat due to other people's comments who are not close to you then slap them hahah

• So change your diet. You're probably consuming too much food that contains too much sugar. and perhaps incorporate high levels of cardio activity not limited to solely dancing.

For example a person who only does zumba as a means of exercise will never burn as much calories over all as someone who does weights and jogging etc.

Anyway, if you wish to change the way your body looks, you must make changes in your diet.

• You look gud bud!

• Loose around 2 3 pounds.
    Exercise more. Cardio first then start lifting.
    Work on shoulders and abbs

• You are a kid, it's just chubs. It will wear off once you exercise to tone your body.

• Your body is still changing and growing up/filling out. You don't have to lose any weight, just eat healthy foods most of the time and keep dancing. Once you're older you'll shed all the baby fat, promise.

• You're not fat.

• I won't lie, you are a little bit chubby but I wouldn't call you fat. Just watch the amount of callories you eat and lower them slowly until you loose however much you feel comfatble with.

• nbope you're perfectly fine :)

• That is normal at your age.

• Honey im tipping the 240 scale at 5'9 I think your good

• you are perfect and dont need to change you have a hot body

• You look like a real girl not a barbie, and that's a compliment!

• Not too fat, but fat nonetheless.

• You could exercise and start eating clean.

• Well since you asked, you could do with losing a few pounds around the midriff.