What kind of girl am I?

It's very interesting to read things about yourself.

You know, there are cute girls, pretty girls, beautiful girls, hot girls, sexy girls, girls who look very female, girls with an innocedent impression & face and so one...

what do you think? What's the best looking?

I think every girl can be cute it's not difficult. What do you think about my looking?

Which kind?

If you write one, i look forward to read the reason, too

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are very pretty in a cute kind of way - You seem to have a confident and friendly a way about you.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• The "Lovely" kind?
    I see you as the kind who likes to hang out and chill in groups of friends. Always something to talk about with you.

• You are one of the cute/innocent looking girls. But you're also quite pretty.

• You sound like a intelligent, pretty & beautiful Girl with a inner heart of gold who loves her friends and family a lot

That's what I think anyway 😊

• really? 😂😂😂

• is that you in your profile pic? if thatis then you look like a really cute girl that seems fun to hang around with :)

What Girls Said 2