What are everyone's thoughts on Australian Women?

Thoughts?

0|0
11|40

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an Australian resident, and briefly stayed in Australia (would be going back there in a year, permanently). I found Australian women, or rather most of them, to be quite friendly, cheerful and pleasant. Also, they usually had smiles plastered on their faces!

1|0
    0|0
    • That's great to hear! I'm glad my fellow Aussies have been doing me proud and leaving us a good name!

• Yup! Aussies are really friendly folk! Both men and women, to be honest.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 39

• I have always liked the Australian personality so Australian women had a good start in my books. Over the years there has been a few stunning aussie women I remember seen Elle McPherson, Natalie Imbruglia and Emily Scott plus we get Home and Away/Neighbours over here in Ireland, there has been a few wows on them over the years.

1|0
    0|0
  • I only know one: she's a teacher, in her late fifties, lived a hippie youth and has six (6!) daughters, lives on the the south coast. I like her.

1|1
    0|0
  • So I have a hopeless Australian accent fetish 😍😍

I want to move to aussie land , surf, tame wild kangaroos, eat timtams, and play rugby all day mate 😎😎 hahah

@timmy111 thanks for the mention mate

1|1
    0|0
  • I think of them quite often, x

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the accent firstly. 😍

Plus they're often in bikinis on the beach (don't tell me if I'm wrong, it'll ruin the dream). There's many really attractive models from Australia. XD

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a lot of them here in Perth !! Haha

This one's for you @ConsultantIsBack

1|1
    0|0
  • Word on the street is they have no issues with going down! 😶😮😲

1|0
    0|0
  • Do they look different from other white people?

1|0
    0|0
  • I took a look at your profile pic and yep. Australian women make me want to move there !

1|0
    0|0
  • I've met a couple of them. They were both crabby cunts, figuratively not literally... Not that I'd know.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think a significant percentage of them are beautiful. Their skin looks flawless (even without make up) and I love their accents. The ones I have met have been extremely nice too.

1|0
    0|0
  • As an Australian guy, I love Australian woman! Down to earth, most are easy to get on with and talk to...

1|0
    0|0
  • I know a few australianese people!

They're obsessed with "footy" and cricket! And they call sandles "thongs"?

And they give me a death stare when I blow my nose?

1|0
    0|0
  • I hear they are pretty racist. Haven't met any Australian women though. Few Australian guys yes and they were pretty chill.

1|0
    0|1
    • I think anyone can be racist.

• More when it comes to Australians though. Especially Australian women. New Zealanders I hear are very friendly though. Both men and women.

• they women from Australia

2|1
    0|0
  • Claire from Lost was hot

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm thinking they need some tender care after the Wallabies lost to the All Blacks at the World Cup.

1|0
    0|0
  • We don't get to many Aussies where I live so all i can say is I like your accents

1|0
    0|0
  • They're... AUSTRALIAN

That is all

1|1
    0|0
  • I have met a few and they were nice enough women, very spirited and had big personalities.

1|0
    0|0
  • That sound cute but I don't really know that many.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot babes with sexy accents that like to hang out at the beach. I can't wait to go to Australia!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are Australian

1|0
    0|0
  • Shrimp on daAT ASS

1|0
    0|0
  • I am Irish, but living in Australia

As for Aussie women... they are perfect like all other women

1|0
    0|0
  • Iggy Azalea ruined it for all Australian women, they dropped the skank bomb and it will takes years to recover :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Hot, haughty, hotties

1|0
    0|0
  • The few I meet are beautiful and outdoorsy
    However not all are , but they are my favorite accent

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are very attractive! I was in Australia for a month a few years ago and was really attracted to them

1|0
    0|0
  • They r not scared of large spiders i guess ; p

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 10

• I have never met an Australian but I am sure like any other group of people from a country, they have their good and bad people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I went to Australia last year but was too busy site seeing to pay attention to the people there. I thought they looked really cool though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Women from Australia. Mmhmm... They probably have accents... ?

1|0
    0|0
    • Australians don't have accents !! Everyone else does ! Haha

• I think they look amazing!

1|0
    0|0
  • Never met any lol

1|0
    0|0
  • She is a woman who is Australian. Thats all.

1|0
    0|0
  • they're cool, normal

1|0
    0|0
  • I think to Essena Oneill :p

1|0
    0|0
  • they have nice accents.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to think they're hot until I had better connections with them and ever since every time I meet one she seems to be stupider and less socially appropriate than the one before.

1|0
    0|0