How much work needs to be done to my thighs and legs?

How bad do they look, do they need lots of work?

Please I need honest answers, tell me truth even if it's mean
I'm super insecure, I have stretch lines. I wear a size 27/28 in miss me jeans. I weigh 136 pounds

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't have a lot of tone to your legs and your knees kind of look very much the way older women start to look if they're not careful.

Nothing major though - you should get into the gym though. Problems only get worse if left unattended.

• And yeah - it's a bad angle for a photo.

• Ok thanks you.

• And thank you for the MHO!

What Guys Said 7

• They don't look too bad at all - I would think you could see results within a couple of weeks if you embark on a reasonable training program - Consult with a coach or phys ed teacher in school or a trainer in local gym for a suitable exercise program.

• I really don't think anything looks bad to be honest! Give yourself some more credit! I noticed you're wearing sportswear in that pic, do you work out?

• I've been doing cardio a lot to get toned legs and stomach but I feel that it's not helping much

• They look ok although this is a terrible angle to give an opinion. A mirror shot that includes the rest of you so we can see proportions would be better.

• Fucking nothing!! Those legs are hot! 👌🏻

• They just look like kiddie legs but you are young

Just play sports, do gymnastics

• They look pretty good to me. I would suggest normal work out, running.

• looks okay, but try to work out more, and watch your diet carefully:)

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, a lot! but it should go fast. Legs are for the majority the easiest to transform since we used them every single day. Unless you're sitting down most of your days... then it will take longer than it would to most.

• and also you're under 18... so it's not bad considering your age. It's easier for you to change your body, than it would be for someone significantly older.

and also, (i myself am pretty pale) but adding color to your skin would make you appear more fit... so girls with tanned legs look as if their legs are more fit than someone with pale skin... but it's not necessary...

• Ok I'll keep up the cardio and get them better looking. I'm goona keep my pale legs 😝

• Perfect idea! 😜👍🌟

• thats a bad angle but they honestly look fine a little pale maybe (its dark so idk) You dont need to worry about you legs though your probably too young to. I don't even care really I just have to watch my weight for wrestling

• I am very pale. I'm like a vampire

• Looks Aok from upthere :p

• they look fine

• They look great