Girls, Rate Me?

Sorry about the shit in the background haha and just in case anyone wants to know im 17 and 6'2...
Girls, Rate Me?

12

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Er... your a cutie pie!

• Awhh thanks ;)

• haha you shouldn't even have to ask!

• I haven't had a girlfriend in a while so I sort of needed to check with the outside world if I was okay haha ;)

• You're adorable, 8/10. That's going off of looks alone, I usually judge with personality too tho :P

• You look cute☺

• I'll give you a 10, you look so cute! :D <3

• Your an 8 or more whatever you think about yourself 😘

• You look pretty good. I'd say a 7

• You are so handsome and very cute, I give 10 :) :D

• You look fine.

• Based on the pic probably a 6 or 7.

• Like I said to the previous person, i guess that isn't too bad for a 22 year old to say... I kind of want people my own age to comment but Im not sure if that will happen

• Oh, haha. I didn't see that response until now. Looks like the teens are coming to the board now.

• Its fine, don't worry about it ;)

• average. but you sound like a nice guy. So have confidence, cause in the end of the day, personality wins the girl's heart.

• I guess that's not such a bad response coming from a 24 year old haha? Maybe? I don't know

• half ur head is cropped out so I don't know