Is it bad to have an hour glass figure?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't see why not as long as it is natural - Some girls can try too hard to get small waists when their body is not built that way.

Most Helpful Girl

• No not bad at all!

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all as long as it is natural, lots of guys find it very attractive. Just don't try to get one by doing weird things to your body.

• A guy told me I have one

• Is it true? If so you have nothing to worry about. It not... well if he likes you he may not even notice.

• I'm confused. When has that ever been bad? is it bad having two eyes now as well?

• That's like, the best figure ever !

• Look at Jessica Biel. Think that's how it's spelled. If your curves are similar to hers, you're golden.

• iuts the best

• Are you serious? It's the most desired, most feminine body type. When people tell you you have an hour glass figure, it's meant as a compliment!

What Girls Said 8

• No body type is looks bad as long as you are not obese. Obesity distorts your physical body on the outside and the inside.

• No, where'd you hear that? An hourglass figure is desirable. Just look at Kim Kardashian and how everyone was so head over heels for her figure

• No way, it's the figure most women envy.

• How could it be bad when that's one of the most sought after body types?

• Ow ok good a guy told me I have an hour glass figure

• I sure hope not.

• No, of course not

• Lmao, I have an hourglass figure and I get envied all the time. I love my teeny tiny waist! :)

• dumb question... anyone would wish to have an hour glass body how is that a bad thing doesn't make sense at all