Guys, What body type do you men prefer?

So I want to know what most guys look for in a women and I dont want you to sugar coat it, What Bra size do you guys prefer and what kind of butt do you like just all those kinds of things.

• Skinny, A bra cup, small bubble butt, ribs
    18% (12)
  • Medium, B bra cup, Bubble butt, but a little bit of thigh fat, littel bit of stomach fat
    48% (32)
  • Large, C bra cup, Fat butt, jiggily thighs, stomach fat
    15% (10)
  • Athletic, A-B bra cup, Fit, flat, muscular stomach, shaped thighs
    19% (13)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Guy

• This:
    http://imgur.com/93Rh8U4

Her body is LITERALLY A TEN OUT OF FUCKING TEN. Never seen a more attractive body in my entire life, and she is FULLY CLOTHED. Its not just the ass either, but her curves and proportions--her whole body.

This girl has my ideal body. But in reality i don't hold women to this high of a standard.

What Guys Said 16

• You will get a wide range of answers of your poll - Every guy has their own personal taste - D would be nearest to my preference.

• I think pretty much all of my crushes have been close to Medium. But I don't choose based on body obviously...

• I didn't really like any of your poll answers, body types are more complex than that.

For one, any body type can have any bra size, and body weight is not the sole indicator of body type.

Do a quick google image search on female body types and you'll see. Most basic being pear (more ass), apple (more bust), hourglass (equal ass and bust) and straight.

• Athletic, closely followed by skinny

• C cup but not a fat butt or fat stomach...

Ideally fit, toned, flat stomach (not six pack), pert little butt, but I don't mind if its got a bit more meat on it, and then a huge rack... if its real. That's a winner.

• B or D I'd say!!

• None of the above

• I prefer a healthy body type - not too skinny and not too fat.

• I don't know shit about bras but b probs

• thin/toned body but with curves on the right places.

• Skinny/athletic with D or maybe C or above and good ass

• Option B would be the correct description

• C is by far worst for me. D and A are second, and B is best

• Skinny with big tits and a bubble butt. Like 5'5" 110 with DDs

• honestly, depends on the guy. Personally I prefer a girl with more of a natural look :)

• Is there an option for slim with nice boobs?