I'm in 8th grade and still haven't had my first kiss. Is it because i'm ugly? and is this a bad thing?

My features are, Full lips, long curly blonde hair, big blue eyes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Still sounds very pretty to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• "My features are practically perfect i must be ugly since i haven't had my first kiss"

Hun you're young, you don't need your first kiss, you're a CHILD. Deal with school, that stuff will happen when it does.

What Guys Said 16

• I didn't have mine till the summer between 8th and 9th and it bothered me at the time also. All the locker room talk made me feel I was behind. Immaturity and insecurities at that age can make us feel like outcasts and oddballs. TV also plays a huge part on our psyche. We see all these child stars moving all fast and think we need to keep up. Listen, if you feel all hurried to have your first kiss the next thing will be feeling rushed as well. This hurried feeling can also assist in making poor decisions on who you share that first kiss with. To be honest, I wish I would have waited a lot longer. I moved to fast out of fear of judgement from my peers and got hurt a few times. Slow your mind down and take your time. You'll be glad you waited. Would you rather your first kiss potentially lead to marriage one day, or a string 9f bad decisions that cause you pain for years to come?

• Haha you are still very young to worry about that :-)
    there are people well in their 20's with the same problem.

• Nothing wrong with that.

• There are many a lot older who still haven't had their first kiss - Don't worry your description sounds good - Your time will come when everything is right, don't try and rush into it, let it happen in its own time.

• So what if you haven't? There are no expectations. I'm 25 and don't have one. You just haven't met the right guy for you. Take your time.

• Honey, I'm a freshman in college and I, along with a number of others at my uni (based on Yik Yak) haven't had our first kisses either.

• Without a picture, hard to objectively say if you're physically "ugly" or not by a lot of mediums. Sorry.

• hun, i am about to graduate and i haven't been kissed. you're fine. a guy is more than likely happy to kiss you now if you give him the chance. remember that

• You're 13.

• Can't judge a book without seeing the cover. Picture please. What real matters is the book story. You must be a horror book.

• You're time will come

• and what about boobs lol

• Too young, 13 is too young

• I'm 24 and still haven't been kissed... you have a lot of time in your hand

• Uh, no. I'm friends with a really pretty girl who hasn't had her first kiss yet and we're in 9th grade. It's only middle school, there isn't anything to worry about. Judging by those features, you're definitely not less than average

• Lol, you're only 13! Stop being silly.

What Girls Said 11

• I am around your age and I haven't had my first kiss yet either. I'd like to believe I'm not ugly but I understand your predicament. First of all, blonde, blue eyes, full lips... you sound absolutely gorgeous. My best guy friend said this to me once, "The girls with cake faces and fake laughs are the ones we kiss for fun, but the ones we actually care about we wait for and are very careful with." Hope it helps, best wishes!

• No its not bad. We all experience things at a different age. I'm 17 and in twelfth grade and recently had my first kiss.

• No you haven't had your first kiss because thats life. Most of the time it doesn't have to do with being ugly but about your options. The only options you have are at school its hard to settle for something less.

• I didn't have my first kiss until I was 21. It's totally fine :)

• You sound pretty cute. I don't think it's anything to worry about yet at your age.

• You're 13 chill.

• I had mine in the start of sophomore year and ending of freshman year, in the middle

• I had my first kiss in 8th grade and it was horrible. My first and only kiss until college. Don't worry, you have time.

• My first kiss was at 18 haha! Don't worry about that kind of stuff. It happens when it happens.

• No it is not because your ugly, you sound gorgeous and that is not a bad thing , I am 19 and in college and still have not had my first kiss, relax you have time trust me.

• I don't see what's so bad about not having a kiss at that age.