Girls with gap teeth?

Guy's, do you like a girl with gap front teeth kind of like madonnas? Girls do you like gap teeth?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• i love that!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You know how we French call gap teeth? It's "dents de la chance" and sometimes "dents du bonheur", which could be translated as "teeth of luck", and "teeth of happiness". I believe there's even an African country where people pay to have gap front teeth. I guess it's for a reason ;) I find it attractive, and very cute on girl. Be confident about it, and throw your brightest "teeth of happines" smile all around you !! :D

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Not really a fan of diastema. I have one myself and will be getting veneers or something to get rid of it. Worst part is, I had extensive and unpleasant ortho treatment as a teen and it's spread back open!

0|0
    1|0
  • You know for years I have always had a little celebrity crush on Vanessa Paradis, I thought her tooth gap made her so cute.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes she s beautiful ^^ I was going to mention her as an example :D

• It will differ from guy to guy, but personally I never liked it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't find it attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just throwing this out there, but you can get veneers easily and not a ton of money

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to have a strong attraction to girls with gap in front teeth when I was i can still find it attractive in Asian girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't like but that's something I can look past.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's actually cute don't worry about that if you have one

0|0
    0|0
  • It is attractive if I find the girl appealing, otherwise it's just a gap.

0|0
    0|0
  • She better have a killer body to make up for gap in teeth. Get braces.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I have one. It's awesome!

1|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with having a gap in your teeth.

Case in point, Melanie Martinez. She's gorgeous and has a gap between her front teeth, but I don't personally think it detracts from her attractiveness.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont really like them. but in china they do. its like one of their interesting things they do...

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow that's interesting! Is it because Asians don't have gap teeth or rarely do?

• no its because they find them cute

• There not my type !

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a small gap between my teeth, but the people I've come across say they didn't even notice until I pointed it out. Lol, a gap can be quite attractive. Sometimes.

0|0
    0|0