Should I wear super skinny jeans?

Should I wear super skinny jeans?

I'm thinking of getting a pair of AE super skinny jeans, because they are SOOOO comfortable. The only things is, they look REALLY tight. I normally wear super skinny jeans in a boys size 14 and they end up feeling like normal skinny jeans, since I'm really skinny. Now, I'm actually getting one according to my measurements so it has a WAY better fit. I have a 24in waist and about a 28 inseam, so I got the 26x28 Super Skinny jeans. And I LOVED them. But they do make my legs look really skinny. So should I get them? I'm 16 about 5'6 and around 100 lbs.

• Yes
    35% (12)22% (4)31% (16)Vote
  • No
    59% (20)67% (12)62% (32)Vote
  • Only if...
    6% (2)11% (2)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• Only of you want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good in them and i would say get whatever u think is most comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't

0|1
    0|0
  • Please no. They do not look good. Please don't get offended but, just don't okay.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do whatever you want bro.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start lifting more, please.

0|0
    0|0
    • Who cares if he lifts he's asking about pants not shirts...

• I thought guys would want to hide their skinny legs...

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't please😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, too skinny

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• If you find them comfortable and you are happy with them, go for it - Really tight jeans on guys seems to be a fashion trend. In those pics the jeans look fine

0|0
    0|0
  • It must be awkward shopping in the women's section for you

0|0
    0|0
    • American eagle has super skinny jeans for men.

• No, they're gay AF!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mabye go for regular skinny instead

0|0
    0|0
  • ha ha lol,,,,,,,,,,,,

0|1
    0|0
  • dude wear what you want. its your life!! if you like super skinny jeans wear them shits

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny jeans are bad for your testicles, they can lead to greatly reduced sperm counts in addition to having nerve damage from being constrained in them.
    But whatever it's your. choice

0|0
    0|0