Girls, Girls be honest what's more appealing?

Vote!!!

• A guy that hangs around you every day but has his own life
  • A guy that gives you space, comes when he can but weekly, has own interests
  • A guy that is only once in a while, distant
    Vote C
  • A guy that calls me nonstop makes me his entire life
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a guy that shows me he likes me, and that he cares and thinks about me. But understand when i want to be alone, because i do like my alone time. Then again if i really like the guy... He might be the one telling me to leave him alone xD haha so i like a guy that shows he likes me but i can say "i think i'm just gonna hang with my dog tonight that okay?" And he's completely fine.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• A guy that hangs around you every day but has his own life!

• I don't want to see anyone every day. I need my space and am very independent. I like someone who can give me space without being vacant and flakey. I voted B. I'd say I'd like to see the person I was with 1-3 times a week.

• I get tired of people really quickly but I'm okay to see you like an hour a day. Have your own life. Idrc. Its not like the second I see you I'm going to like grab you by the ear and force you to live my life. But if you grow too distant I'll probably forget you exist and be like, "ooh WiFi."

• lol the way you wrote this it's like you wrote it to me
      I'm sorry I work I can only see you 1 hour a day but I know you're cool with it LOL haha

• Out of those four it seems like A is the best answer.