Am I ugly? I've been made fun of multiple times and have had people pretend to ask me out just to make fun of me, so am I ugly?

• Attractive
  • Unattractive

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah you ain't ugly
    But you're crazy
    For thinking that you're ugly
    You ain't even close to ugly
    Killer eyes
    Cute smile
    Nice nose
    Luscious lips 😍
    What else do you need😶?

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares what other people think? All that matters is what you think. If you like yourself no one can take that away from you.

Like this is how the conversation goes:

Other Person "LOL ur ugly"

You: "LOL okay"

Other Person: *wanders off to find new victim*

What Guys Said 28

• No I think you are very beautiful - Without knowing you it is hard to say what is going on, we seem to be dealing with immaturity here - What makes you a target are you shy/sensitive or some other reason for haters to crawl out from under their rock.
    At 17 I am inclined to say your time for happiness will come and it won't be your looks that will be holding you back. Plus always remember that looks are just part of the reason that a girl is attractive, if you have a good personality that helps just as much so don't worry about the people that don't like you, care about the people that do.

• absolutely 100% not ugly. Maybe you're just hanging out with douche-y people

• Whaat? People are messed up! You look great!

• No, you are very pretty

• It's the opposite they're all jealous of your beauty.
    When they point there finger at you there's always three pointing back at them.

• Pretty overwhelming response as attractive so no need to worry. Their loss if anyone thinks you aren't attractive.

• I should add that I had some fairly unclean thoughts as an initial reaction so to me that is a quick sign that your look is well above average. Of course your age is a problem for that, lol.

• You're not ugly
    Whether those guys are blind :p or you haven't find someone yet who can see your beauty 😁

• Nah, they're just hating

• Seems like a lot of people are just jealous of you, you look really good, I wouldn't think twice before asking you out if I wouldn't get cold feet about it ;P

• You're way cute

• Next time someone says you are ugly punch them in the throat

• Ugly? Super sexy goddess!

• I don't see. why people would say you're ugly or unattractive.
    You. are absolutely gorgeous, I love your smile and those lovely eyes
    I would date you without a doubt.

• not even close to being ugly. very attractive!

• Stunning! I can't see how people could be so critical

• They're just messing with your mind. You look great.

• But I think you should strike back on those who pretend to ask you out. That's actually mental abuse / sexual harassment and is a crime in many countries.

• Who in their right minds had the gall to call you ugly?

• no, but i do think that piercing is.

• Look in the mirror, deep into your eyes and ask yourself. Am I ugly? If you answer honestly the answer will always be no. GOD don't make ugly, people make ugly through poor choices and dumb decisions. You seem very lovely and just need the right social atmosphere for positive feedback. Usually when someone calls someone else ugly, there is something in the callers makeup that they consider ugly and making someone else feel bad makes them feel better at the moment. Never lasts tho or they would stop. Vicious cycle created by idealistic society.

• You're certainly not ugly. I think the piercing spoils it.

• dosent make sense you are sexy looking most guys would kill to slip it to you

• Naaah, you're cute ! They type of girls I would go out with

• no you're actually attractive :)

• this can't be legit...

• Your such a dork for even posting this, girls please stop with the insecurity issues.

• Something in your story is missing.

It doesn't look like it to me, but do you have a bad body you're hiding in these pics?

People are not making fun of you because of your looks. Period.

• I don't think I have a bad body, but I'm not super skinny. I'm 5'5" and 134lbs, and I'm in cross country

• Either you're trolling or...

people have been harassing you for other reasons. They may pick on your looks because you are impacted by it, but you're pretty clearly well above average.

• Yup totally ! Bow wow

• you look great

What Girls Said 14

• is this a joke? No your beautiful. I know that feel of begin taken as a joke its not nice! Your fine and those guy are just an immature bunch. They like to poke fun! Don't be bother by idiots like that!

• No you're very attractive... I'm sure they're just picking on you because they're insecure about their self.

• you're pretty

• if this is ugly..

where is the ugly stick and who wants to wack me with it?

• I believe you're just compliment hunting.

• you're pretty... I don't know why people would make fun of you

• you should give them a piece of your mind if that's the case. chose A.

• Oh hell no. That's cruel af. Those people most be blind as fuck. You're really pretty.

• No problem, you even look great.

• I think you are pretty and sexy. I would lose the piercing. Your natural look is great!

• Who the hell told you that? You're gorgeous!

• Nope girl, You are far from ugly. Beautiful!

• Your really cute girl don't let those other people tell you differently.

• you're not ugly.. but maybe you knew that already? :)