How do I bleach my skin like hers?

I have never bleached my skin nor do i know how to but i hate being darker and wish to be dolly like and have perfect white skin.
How do i bleach my skin like hers?

Most Helpful Guy

• Make up is probably healthiest option but your skin tone is nice as it is.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm pale skinned and I tan to go darker.. being pale means burning easy in the sun, even in winter, looking ill not forgetting to put a factor 50 thick sun cream on yet you have naturally olive skin which is the perfect colour it's not dark or light but in between and you want to go paler... you are fine.. the girl you've posted is Asian and looks ill doesn't look right at all on her.. why would u want to look like that?

• hmm you are not that pale

• You can tell wasn't sure what part, but she's had some work done and doesn't look right.. her eyes have been to look wider and plus their was an article of Asian girls particularly from South Korea buying whitener for their skin the other day lol so I guessed she was Asian

• one half of the world wants to go darker the other half want to go lighter... it's crazy, I personally think those from the Asian countries have the nicest skin I assume asker is of similar origin of the girl in the picture? naturally pretty with good skin but you aren't going to take advice your going to go buy bleach anyway because your a teen.. do a skin patch first before you try it to make sure you don't end up blotchy and spotty.. it's a chemical after all... if it reduces the melanin in the skin all I can type to you is welcome to the world of sunfactor 30+

What Guys Said 5

• I prefer tan/darker skin over white. Why are you trying to achieve this>?

• You DO know that bleaching your skin causes cancer don't you? And any way, your skin tone is fine as it is :D.

• I like your skin tone. It's prettier than pale

• you really shouldn't bleach your skin.

• OMG WHY? So you can look like a corpse. That's creepy af. No way I could lay down with a dead looking girl. 😖

What Girls Said 8

• You can see that she is wearing makeup because the shade of her face does not match her arm's shade. If you want to be lighter avoid the sun or wear sun screen. Being pale does not equal beauty for everyone.

You can try using a bleach cream but I wouldn't use it too often.

• I don't think adding chemicals yo your skin to make yourself like her skin tone is healthy or worth it. Your skin tone is actually really nice but If you want to be lighter as you say then try makeup. It's safer for you and you'd get your desired look

• Your skin is already white.

• Make-up lot of make-up.

• Do you want to become like michael jackson?

• You probably should just be happy with the skin you were born with.

• You're not even dark...

• Yes i am. im like peanut butter tone

• Blend up orange peels and put them on your skin.