Which girl is your favorite?

Sorry for the not-so-great quality. Which LA Kings girl is your favorite?
Which girl is your favorite?

Here's a better quality photo:
pbs.twimg.com/media/CRy8RrOUEAE17Wl.jpg:large
And please specify which picture you're choosing your girl from!

Most Helpful Guy

• In first pic I like girl on extreme left in back row and girl third from left in back row.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't see well.

What Guys Said 12

• Top right, the last one. Also the third one starting from the top right, and the second one starting from the bottom left.

• Kinda hard to tell from that pic, but my pick would be front row center w/ the dark hair

• They are all hot ! I'd pick any one of those who came first to me. So none... :-P

• So many options. I would probably pick the girl on the far left. Two others I considered is the girls two to her left in the same row or the front row left blonde.

• What are they? Cheerleaders?

• bottom left i guess. helps if the picture isn't in 240p

• Top row, third from the right.

• Blonde bottom left of center.

• Brunette on top mid

• all are great but if i had to pick one it would be the 3rd from left rear row first pic

• Cheerleaders!!!

• OMG! I like so many of them!

What Girls Said 4

• They all look the same to me O. o, I'll go with the one in the middle front row with the dark hair...

• Really? I can barely see their faces. How about blondecanbarelyevenseewithglasseson/10

• They all look the same, but one on the top furthest right looks kinda like Hayden Panettiere.

• The girl in the right in front row. Tan skin, she is wearing a watch I think.

She looks really good.