How to get a bigger butt?

I've been doing squats for seven months now, and I still haven't developed any upper glutes. What gives?

How to get a bigger butt?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think your butt looks fine at the moment but did a quick google for any advice maybe this will help
    www.cosmopolitan.com/.../

Most Helpful Girl

• Your butt is as muscular and I'm shape as it's going to get it's just your shape.

Now you could get a bigger butt by eating certain foods and eating more but that would be building fat and it wouldn't necessarily only go to your butt.

What Guys Said 14

• okay, are you going up in weight and keeping up with your protein? after 7 months if you don't gain any progress, your genetics are either holding you back, making the gains harder to achieve, or you're not doing it right.

ask for advice on bodybuilding. com

• Lunges are going to be needed too. You may want to up your protein as you may have a harder time putting on muscle (that's looking at it from a genetic standpoint) You're making gains. Keep at it and you will get there :)

• Your butt is perfect!! Please, leave it as it is.

• Girl your butt's amazing! You don't need to change yourself!

• Your butt looks pretty dam good the way it is. If you are worried about it do some squats over your partners face.

• Oh! GOD THAT PERFECT BUTT... 😍😍

• Looks good already

• Your ass is out of this world <3

• But you have a fine butt.. see what I did there? lol XD.

• I recommend some Doggy style sessions with @SteamBuns

• your butt is nice the way it is. no need to make it bigger ;)

• Google it, YouTube it.

• honestly, its fine, no need to get a bigger one

• You got a nice one right NOW! I LOVE IT!

What Girls Said 4

• Squats alone is really not effective. You'll need to incorporate a butt workout routine and do it a few times a week to see results. I recommend Fitness Blender's youtube videos. They have good butt workouts that work.

• Maybe intensify the weight or if your not using any weights add some! Deadlifts are also really good for your glutes and will also help to add shape to bum!

• Lunges with weights. If you do only squats your results will slow down. And you won't see any. That's why you should mix it up. So I'd start with 20 lunges in each leg with 10 lb weights.

• Do deadlifts.