Please honest opinions. Am I fat? Girls what do you think of my body?

Most Helpful Girl

• well obviously you are very fat.

Most Helpful Guy

• You better start taking care of your body man. You are obese.

What Girls Said 13

• You look obese and very unhealthy. Please get some help, I am sure it'll improve your life in many aspects

• Lmao!!! Is this a joke?

• Lmao 😭😭😪

• You do look obese. I would suggest exercising and eating healthily as soon as possible. Visit your doctor to help you make arrangements - they could recommend you to a dietitian.

• Well yes you are overweight. But being overweight is something that can change so no worries. Start training, eat healthier and the weight will just go away.

• yes but staying fat too long leaves permanent skin issues.

• @canadianLAD@canadianLAD Yeah, but he should still eat healthier and maybe get help from people that knows about these things.

Skin problems are nothing in comparison to all the health problems he can get.

For the guy that posted. The most important thing is that you eat healthier and eat breakfast, lunch, dinner and healthy snacks like apples inbetween. The food is actually more important to concentrate om to go down in weight then training.

A very common problem is that people skip often breakfast and lunch and think they will lose weight by doing so, but instead you often gain, because when dinner come you get pretty hungry and eat A LOT more when not eaten the whole day which gives your body a shock. Dropping meals hurts the body and slows your matemolism

Have a rutine with food and make the last meal at 20:00. At some day inn the weekend you are allowed to eat sone unhealthy stuff.

I went to a curse about health and foos so i know some things about this.

• i m a trainer. i know what you mean.

• Obese. Unhealthy. MAN BOOBS.

• Are you trolling?

• very very fat

• yes, no offense

• I think it looks obese and very unhealthy.. Try hitting the gym and eating helathier.

• im going to be honest, you aren't skinny. and yes there is a bit of weight to lose. but any girl would be shallow to deny dating or talking to you because of it. you deserve someone to love you because of personality.

• Yes, you are. :(
    Get a mentor or a trainer if you can

• Yes

You're also a troll

What Guys Said 7

• Hit the gym. Start following 5x5 Strong lifts

http://stronglifts.com/

Once you start to build muscle you will burn more calories while resting, but you should also re-evaluate your diet. Start by cutting sugars and processed foods, that alone will make a big difference.

http://stronglifts.com/stronglifts-diet-muscle-gains-strength-building-fat-loss/

• The fuck are you telling him stronglifts for?

You and I both know that it's a second level workout plan. Start on Starting Strength and work that program until you completely stagnate.

@nakedalligator You and I both know he's not going to do that even if that is a picture of him.

• Starting strength, like I said. It's a 3 day split, You have squats, bench, power clean one day, squats, overhead press, dead lift on the other days. You switch on and off until you stagnate. these 5 lifts hit almost all of the muscles of the body as secondary groups and build your strength extremely quick. Proper nutrition and regular working out on this plan put me up from 145lbs- 175lbs in a year all muscle. I stagnated and it took 2 years to go from 175- 190lbs 15% body fat that I'm at today but now I'm cutting again.

I believe in the SS method so much that I modified it to a 5 day workout with 3 workout splits.

• @Gommers Tbh Stronglifts is a first level plan. SS/SL are interchangable. I do agree going from SL to SS would be dumb though.

• No, this is the natural body shape for the troll species.

• Yes. You are fat.

• i feel like this is a troll.
    If its not then i think its pretty obvious that you're fat

• Obese, just go out and walk/swim, restrict calories, you'll lose it all in 2-3 years easy. Just eat like 1200-1500 cals a day and do an hour or so of cardio.

• of course... Dude

• Hit the gym bro, make a year from now the best day in your life.