Please rate honestly?

im feeling a bit down and i have never had anyone have a crush on me... is it because im ugly?
plz rate honestly??

• ugly
  • attractive
  • middle

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't look older than your age.

At your age, you're more likely to get approached if you look older.

For most of your life, looking younger is better.

You can't say 'nobody has ever had a crush on you' like some guy should have been hitting on you when you were 11. Also, most 15 year olds aren't actually approaching each other. A few people try, but I'd say it tends to only be some exceptionally and good looking ones who get approached much.

Your looks are fine. I expect you'll grow into a fairly attractive young woman.

I also can tell you based on my own experience that in high school, tall smart guys are sometimes very unaware that any girls like that combination :p

Most Helpful Girl

• you're a cute girl :) nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 11

• No you're 15. Adult men have issues getting the confidence to hit on women. To expect a 15 year old boy to pull it off is a little unrealistic. Plenty of beautiful women don't get approached very often if ever.

• How do you know that no one is crushing on you? Not always easy to tell. Anyway, you're young. You got a long time ahead of you for guys to crush on you. Focus on other things for now.

• I would give you 4 out of 10.

• Look up and smile! You got nothing to worry about :-)

• Don't fret, I think you look cute for your age - It will happen for you at some stage.

• Relax, you are only 15 and your body is going through a lot of hormonal changes at the moment. How you look now, will be totally different to how you will look in 5 years time.
    You are very pretty now, in a few short years, you are going to be even prettier.

• Totally attractive

• you're cute. You look a little young for your age but still cute

• eat well and work out.

• Worry about your career for now.

• Many guys who are around 15 can be interested in a girl but not have the courage to tell her or even talk to her

overall: Nice hair, no visible acne, certainly not ugly.

What Girls Said 10

• Your attractive but... that sad face awed!!! come on it not your fault because you don't have many options.

• Pretty, don't worry :)

• Men mean nothing on your age believe me at the age of 17 you will try to study and every guy will hit on ya.. just try to work your self confident..

• I think you're pretty. You're only 15, you have lots of time to worry about appearances later!

• Cute but how old are you

• I think you are beautiful. I also had the same problem and I learned to view myself as pretty and now I have an amazing boyfriend. Love yourself first

• You are not ugly at all. You are a very cute girl

• The hair looks unnatural. The face has pimples or blemishes.

That's all I can get in the photograph. It would be nice, if you had taken a picture of the direct front of your face instead of at an angle.

• Nothing above fits you. You are rather on the cute side. Maybe jazz it up a little. I don't know how ttractive you are until I know your personality too.

• lol no!!! dont b upset ur very pretty i bet a lot of guys secretly have a crush on u!!